Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

I think Amazon.com is the only option now for a possible red. They were just so vague through chat that I couldn't take the chance for that amount of $$.

Same, I have a bunch of other albums (plus Xbox one) that I'm buying and can't afford to take that chance. I'll stick with whatever SRC sends me.

Within this last year there was some guy on eBay selling like 50 copies of this record and every week they were going for around 60. That's where I got mine. I wonder how many other people on here jumped on those.

That being said I'm glad I have that copy because I ordered through amazon.de and I'd be ripping my hair out right now if I didn't

If you're ordering from any online stores now, you are almost guaranteed black.

SRC had 2000 of the clear and sold them all out. They had none of the red.

MRS had a pre-order which guaranteed red, and then when they sold their allotment they removed it. I assume Soundstage and others did the same.

I'm leaving my Amazon.de order open, only because:

a) It's cheap

B) They haven't charged my card yet

c) They initially said they were getting the red copies, and

d) They haven't denied © yet (although they have delayed their ship date, which is troubling).

Depending on how it shakes out I'll probably cancel, but no harm in leaving it open now if they're not gonna charge my card for another 6 weeks or so.

Within this last year there was some guy on eBay selling like 50 copies of this record and every week they were going for around 60. That's where I got mine. I wonder how many other people on here jumped on those.

That being said I'm glad I have that copy because I ordered through amazon.de and I'd be ripping my hair out right now if I didn't

Yep. Mr. Janko. Dude flips a shit ton of vinyl, but listed several copies with no "vinyl" or "LP" in the title.

I got three copies off of him for under $40.

Also got a Blink S/T on white /250 for $18ppd, and a white Touche TTBOADH /1000 for $8ppd.

After I raped him several times, he wised up and started listing his items properly haha .

well, i finally got off work and to my surprise i found a box.

already stoked.. after opening it a nice shiny golden sticker on the clear protecting sleeve said limited red marbled vinyl.

i am amazed at the color and feel of this record. whats even cooler is .....one is darker red then the other. fucking awesome.

cant wait to get my clear src on monday.

my number is 000395

15rijo7.jpg

well, i finally got off work and to my surprise i found a box.

already stoked.. after opening it a nice shiny golden sticker on the clear protecting sleeve said limited red marbled vinyl.

i am amazed at the color and feel of this record. whats even cooler is .....one is darker red then the other. fucking awesome.

cant wait to get my clear src on monday.

my number is 000395

15rijo7.jpg

Looks good! Where did you place your order?

Yep. Mr. Janko. Dude flips a shit ton of vinyl, but listed several copies with no "vinyl" or "LP" in the title.

I got three copies off of him for under $40.

Also got a Blink S/T on white /250 for $18ppd, and a white Touche TTBOADH /1000 for $8ppd.

After I raped him several times, he wised up and started listing his items properly haha .

Not 100% positive but I think that's the dude I bought my red triple crown /500 off of, about a year ago. I only paid like $100 which is less than what the white was going for at the time, and I sold my white (on this forum) so I feel like I did pretty well, although it's nothing like the 14 bucks this record was on its initial retail release LOL

Does he usually ship his records in MOFI sleeves?

Not 100% positive but I think that's the dude I bought my red triple crown /500 off of, about a year ago. I only paid like $100 which is less than what the white was going for at the time, and I sold my white (on this forum) so I feel like I did pretty well, although it's nothing like the 14 bucks this record was on its initial retail release LOL

Does he usually ship his records in MOFI sleeves?

Yep.

If anybody wants the clear and missed out PM me.  I already own this record and I only really bought it because I'm a sucker for clear vinyl.  The lack of gate fold and that goddamn sticker are enough for me to pass this on to somebody who wants it more. 

Sold, that was quick!

Yep.

That's the guy. One of the best shipped records I've ever recieved and the guy is only like, half a flipper because his prices end up being relatively decent, if that makes any sense. Solid guy, I wouldn't at all hesitate to buy from him again, as everything was flawless and as perfect as could be. I think he lists under multiple accounts though

c7d0236249a411e393ee0efe85b0f5ce_8.jpg

Instajam find. Her method "I rubbed vinegar on it, the adhesive came off easily. I accidentally peeled a bit off the cover though"

Edit: Found a couple of others. One girl just said "I'm still pissed off about it" but her cover looked fine. Another dude used "a microfiber cloth and a bit of goo gone" but can still see the outline of the sticker.