Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

i cant wait until this thread is over so i can print it out entirely and hand it over to my editor and just watch all the publishers line up.

I found this way funnier than I should have because this actually happened once.

There was a long million and a half-page discussion on another forum leading up to the release of the Beach Boys SMiLE box set. Someone copied and pasted it into a word document and created a series of several books, had them printed and sold on amazon as an insight into fan discussions of a major release.

The only difference is that he apparently did not hand anything to any sort of editor and thus the whole book is just one completely unformatted copy & paste wall of text, with many things repeated over and over due to the use of the Quote tag in subsequent posts, which were also copied.

/my horribly uninteresting/unfunny story

Carry on.

For anyone interested in the sound quality of this pressing I can happily say its much better than my 1st press white triple crown. Ordered the clear from src and got it today. Id love to be able to compare it to an AFS pressing tho.

Another thing that I didnt know was that this MOV issue is not a gatefold sleeve. Not a huge deal to me since I have the triple crown one.

To everyone who didnt get theirs yet be patient, it will be worth the wait.

Anyone take their sticker off yet? Who wants me to be the guinea pig and do it tomorrow with pics of the result?

Actually really curious, how would you describe the difference in SQ between the two? Lots of adjectives please! I'd gladly unload/trade my /500 triple crown red for a red or clear if this actually does sound better. It's a pleasant surprise.

Also, could anyone who got this make note of any of the markings in the deadwax?

thejesseb, wherever you are... when someone said this would be the perfect time to post the shaq popcorn pic, and you posted it, this is what i wanted to quote and post:

Again, it's not funny because it got talked about before it happened.

just for giggles. but the thread was locked.

just wanted to let you know.

Caught up on the thread this morning and man the last few pages had some gems.

That said, I'm a little bummed I didn't try to jump on a red copy when this first popped up, it looks gorgeous. If anyone finds an extra copy and is willing to sell it for around $60 I'd be very grateful.

Approximately what page is the original non gatefold discussion found on? I'm absolutely shattered that this release is non gatefold, especially at $40- I loath and despise the one record I own that's 2xLP in a single sleeve, even though it's a solid album.

Honestly, I didn't hear anything about it until someone got it in the mail.