Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

I just took a nap and had a dream I got my copy from amazon.de in the mail...but it had alternative artwork (was zoomed in on the masked faces), alternative sticker (black with comic sans), and the record was trans orange. I couldn't wait to come to this board to see everyone flip out.

I think I read this thread too much....

I just took a nap and had a dream I got my copy from amazon.de in the mail...but it had alternative artwork (was zoomed in on the masked faces), alternative sticker (black with comic sans), and the record was trans orange. I couldn't wait to come to this board to see everyone flip out.

I think I read this thread too much....

Comic sans.... Gross

662/666 reporting in 

2n00hoh.jpg

My thoughts that have already been expressed 50x throughout the topic, per person:

-The inner sleeves are seriously flimsy, wtf. And lack of gatefold really does stink.

-Sticker doesn't bother me as much as people said they would

-The disks look absolutely stunning in person. Possibly my favorite colored vinyl I own and I usually am lukewarm on "red" vinyl

Spinning them tomorrow so I'll get a taste of this sound quality everyone is raving about :)

Anybody with fucked up C/D sides get any information from SRC? I emailed them again since my cleaning had no effect on the disgusting skips during Luca. I don't know what the hell that smear could be but regardless, this repress seems to have been handled poorly all around.

Also, they did not end up charging me for sending replacement sleeves, the email said they did but my acct was not charged.