Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

My best friend and I are trying to go! Thats if we can get tickets..the Verizon Theatre is sweet too. I don't think there is standing room so mostly anywere you sit is going to be a great seat.

I'm going as well. Still debating if I want to try and buy the closer seats or not. That being said, I've never been to the Verizon Theatre. From what you're saying I guess it's a pretty good setup??

Just wanted to say that because of this repress, ive been able to afford almost all my favorite colors.

(of course if anyone is willing to sell purple or blue/black afs for around 60 let me know)

27zc8x0.jpg

white:64ppd TCR ebay

gold:98ppd TCR ebay

blue/white:50ppd AFS vc user

red: 45ppd MOV src

clear:45ppd MOV src

these are just records at one time i would have never thought id own..

So I got mine in and there's a giant smudge at the last two minutes of Luca that makes it skip every time it goes around. Basically just a big white spot that covers everything up. I can show a picture, already contacted the seller. It's just weird, never seen this before.

The smudge on mine in the exact same place, though it's not white.

I think you can clean it.

If it's the same problem this has been discussed before.

I also had some smudge and cleaned it. No problem anymore. Try it ;-)

Hm, good to know. Thanks! Wasn't following this thread as much earlier so I probably missed the first time it was discussed.

Time to resurrect a dead thread for a moment. Hopefully no one gets angry at me for posting a link to my ebay listing. I'm not here to push that.  But I got a comment from someone trying to tell me my copy is a knockoff. I'm certain it isn't, but I just want to cover my bases here.

Does anyone recall hearing about absolutepunk.net having a story about black copies with the sticker on the cover being a knockoff?

Here is a link to the exchange I had with this person. Is my answer accurate? Like I said, I'm sure this dude is just an idiot. But I want to be sure that I'm not the idiot.

http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ShowAllQuestions&iid=331134005207&requested=ionnebulon&redirect=0&frm=2047675&ShowASQAlways=1&ssPageName=PageAskSellerQuestion_VI

BTW, this copy was pre-ordered immediately from Amazon.de. So that is it's origin.

Total and complete bullshit. Most of the first copies people were getting had the sticker on the actual sleeve, including the red and clear versions. Unless of course he's confused by the "Is this a bootleg release?" debate when it was first announced and came out. But the answer is still no. You're safe.

• 4 weeks later...