Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

I'm not sure what they have, but thats where I got my red & I highly recommend them. Great customer service.

Anything/everything I've ordered from them has arrived promptly and well packed.

thanks guys!

for anyone else still looking to order this: i did get an email back from music record shop and they said the sticker is on the shrink wrap, not the actual cover. their website seems like the cheapest option at $35

thanks guys!

for anyone else still looking to order this: i did get an email back from music record shop and they said the sticker is on the shrink wrap, not the actual cover. their website seems like the cheapest option at $35

Yeah I think mostly the clear version had the sticker on the cover. I got the black which I think was pressed after the clear and they either realized how dumb it was or people complained and they changed it.

If anyone is still looking for a black copy, I have one on hold at the record store by me. It's $50 from them and I'll sell at cost with whatever shipping is. It seems pricey but I'll send receipt pics too, not trying to flip it!

Also,

HOLY SHIT this thread is still going? I'm impressed.

If anyone is still looking for a black copy, I have one on hold at the record store by me. It's $50 from them and I'll sell at cost with whatever shipping is. It seems pricey but I'll send receipt pics too, not trying to flip it!

Also,

HOLY SHIT this thread is still going? I'm impressed.

i commend your looking out for everyone, but soundstagedirect still has $40 copies when i checked two days ago. maybe that has changed since then... but yeah