Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

People with all three versions say so, but the MOV (black at least) has a spot in Luca where the press must have saw some serious wear over time, which is evident in different degrees. MOV is really good, but if there looks like a thumbprint over Luca you may find your table not tracking that spot well and need to exchange until you find a proper quality copy.

Hmmm, I'm pretty sure the copy at my local record store is black so that's a bummer. Might still pick it up, though I'm content with the one I have.

Looks like I'll have to wait for this to be reissued when I'm rich or when the current vinyl market crashes. $25 is tops I'd pay for a black vinyl pop punk grown up LP from 2004.

oh, since you seem to have such a deep connection, let me just sell you one of mine. $18 ppd sound good?

I read through about 170 pages of it, and I regret nothing!

The entire thread is even more amusing to read for me because I have the 2nd pressing of that TOYPAJ album with none of the pain and suffering!

hahaha, yeah I bought the 180g black from HT like over a year ago without an ordeal.

• 3 weeks later...

For anyone who has had the pleasure of seeing Brand New on their current tour, did anyone notice tour presses of TDAG or YFW?

Also, what will come first, the 10 year for Daisy or a new album....?

When I saw them at summerfest they didn't have any vinyl. Only 3 shirts (they were cool looking shirts).