Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

everybody get this email (that ordered through MRS)?

------------- Begin message -------------

Hello. Due to the extended lead time from your order placement to release of the Brand New LP, we will need to show all orders as shipped now to prevent the system from automatically canceling the order due to them being over 30 days old. We will notify you when the order actually does ship. Please know that your order is secure, the tracking info you receive today will be valid and the scheduled release date is November 4th. Please email if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you very much for your order.

Music Record Shop

everybody get this email (that ordered through MRS)?

------------- Begin message -------------

Hello. Due to the extended lead time from your order placement to release of the Brand New LP, we will need to show all orders as shipped now to prevent the system from automatically canceling the order due to them being over 30 days old. We will notify you when the order actually does ship. Please know that your order is secure, the tracking info you receive today will be valid and the scheduled release date is November 4th. Please email if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you very much for your order.

Music Record Shop

Yep. Doesn't seem like anything to worry about.

i dont't understand people who do that. If you see a thread that grabs your attention, and had never read/seen it before, why wouldnt you go back AT LEAST a few pages and see whats going on. Every message board ive been on on the net has been the same way. Maybe its just me though, i get paid to read and write for a living, so maybe i just enjoy reading the threads at this point.

i dont't understand people who do that. If you see a thread that grabs your attention, and had never read/seen it before, why wouldnt you go back AT LEAST a few pages and see whats going on. Every message board ive been on on the net has been the same way. Maybe its just me though, i get paid to read and write for a living, so maybe i just enjoy reading the threads at this point.

That's what normal people do.