Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

So I emailed Music On Vinyl to see if they had a confirmed list of sellers that are getting Red ones. They said they wouldn't know and that their distributor handles that, but the sellers themselves would know. So just out of curiosity I emailed Amazon about the product posting on the US site that's $50 because it mentions the Red variant in the description. They came back and said they contacted there catalog team and it seems they are planning on getting the Red variant. I don't know how legit that is though. Worst case if you ordered it you could send it back for not matching the product description if it wasn't the Red one.

So I emailed Music On Vinyl to see if they had a confirmed list of sellers that are getting Red ones. They said they wouldn't know and that their distributor handles that, but the sellers themselves would know. So just out of curiosity I emailed Amazon about the product posting on the US site that's $50 because it mentions the Red variant in the description. They came back and said they contacted there catalog team and it seems they are planning on getting the Red variant. I don't know how legit that is though. Worst case if you ordered it you could send it back for not matching the product description if it wasn't the Red one.

Tempting. 

I figured I'd go for it, but when I add the item to my cart and go to order it, it says item is temporarily out of stock. Is this because it's a preorder or do you think it's actually out of stock and they sold them all?

EDIT: Fuck it, I ordered it anyways.

amazon is solid with returns regardless of whether the item meets the description or not, so it's probably a worthwhile route. we're still talking amazon.de, right? or does US amazon have it now? still can't believe amazon.de was a solid $10 cheaper than anywhere else (don't know if it still is).

He said a record store in Chicago, but I think it was most likely an older press. Weird that it was there for under 20 bucks though...

under $20, likely an older press. new press is an import so a retail copy will likely cost double. (unless, of course, it's a domestic pressing.)

I must have missed something on the amazon.com site, i dont see red mentioned anywhere

I got a clear i may get today from src, Amazon.de most likely black (i like black anyway)

But 50 bucks seems like a lot for a chance

It says it in the description. "This is an excellent record which is in great demand, and so it deserves a hand numbered first pressing on red marbled vinyl."

Did thy say if all of them are red?

Or the one u ordered..

I completely didnt see that in the description

I guess she technically said mine would be red but I'm fairly certain that she meant all of the ones ordered from Amazon.com will be red, though I'm still a little skeptical just because there have been multiple sites saying they confirmed red and then sold out of it, yet Amazon.com is still taking orders and there is only supposed to be a measly 666 in circulation. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Not saying it couldn't be red, but the "description" on Amazon.com is just copy/pasted from the MOV site. Doesn't mean what they get will be the red variant.

EDIT: and hopefully the customer care reps aren't just basing their info from that description. But hey, it's been a crapshoot from the start so good luck to all.

Not saying it couldn't be red, but the "description" on Amazon.com is just copy/pasted from the MOV site. Doesn't mean what they get will be the red variant.

I agree and that's why I contacted them to begin with, but the fact that they came back and said that it's confirmed to be the red variant gives me at least a little more confidence.

In the end it doesn't matter either way they may just get a whole bunch of returns, but nobody is going to lose any money.

Edit: I had also said in my email to them I don't care what the descriptions says and explained that there were only 666 read ones pressed

I love how the sentence that says it's "red vinyl" is the very same sentence that says it's a "first pressing"....................... but you guys believe the "red vinyl" part. Hahahahaha.

Well, the MOV website also says "First pressing of 666 hand numbered copies on red marbled vinyl" used to describe their own product so "......................."

I probably won't mind the sticker since as someone else said I wont' be displaying the record just playing it, but you can take the records out and THEN take a blow dryer to the cover to get the sticker to loosen right?? Just in case on a whim I decide to remove it.

SRC clear copy for anyone wondering or not caring