Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Yeah, this thread is fucking nuts. I think I may have answered my own question.  I found a dirrent page on the SSD website that is specifically for the black variant (backordered)...

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/brand-new-the-devil-and-god-are-raging-inside-me-black-180-gram-vinyl-records.shtml

So, unless I'm missing something, I think I just landed a red copy from SSD for $40 shipped.  Not going to hold my breath.

to answer your question, i ordered from SSD and when they claimed to have red. they were only on sale for about an hour and hadn't been back up since until you mentioned it. so i would guess it's legit, aka about as legit as possible considering how many people claimed to have red copies.

So yes I ordered at least once from every site to get variants and then tried to get two reds. I didn't order 5 clear ones to sell.

not every site. you missed sound stage direct. better get on that shit. also i love how you confessed to ordering "at least once" from every site. what's your ebay username?

also i love how you confessed to ordering "at least once" from every site. what's your ebay username?

Seriously? I will never understand the need for fellow VC members to bash or try to call people out on how they spend their owm money and what to do with it. Obviously she wants a red pretty badly and is willing to dish out more money for a higher chance at that. I hate when some of the people on here think they have a right to tell someone else what to do with what they have.

Edit: You say "confess" like VC is some sort of confessional booth for vinyl lovers. She isn't confessing anything, she is doing what she feels like doing.

Seriously? I will never understand the need for fellow VC members to bash or try to call people out on how they spend their owm money and what to do with it. Obviously she wants a red pretty badly and is willing to dish out more money for a higher chance at that. I hate when some of the people on here think they have a right to tell someone else what to do with what they have.

Edit: You say "confess" like VC is some sort of confessional booth for vinyl lovers. She isn't confessing anything, she is doing what she feels like doing.

in the context of this thread, it's a confession. but i'll admit, i'm a bit ashamed about what i said. she's gotten enough heat as it is for no worthwhile reason. this thread turns people into monsters.

in the context of this thread, it's a confession. but i'll admit, i'm a bit ashamed about what i said. she's gotten enough heat as it is for no worthwhile reason. this thread turns people into monsters.

Haha big shaq sized monsters! But really, we all remember what it was like being a newbie on the boards. I think she has endured her share of jokes.

At the risk of discussing sound quality on this thread.....

--I have Forever Delayed from the Manics on MOV, and it's the worst-sounding record I've ever paid full price for.

--But I also have AIC's Dirt on MOV, which sounds substantially better. (And I grabbed it for $12, so can't complain.)

--AND STP's Purple earlier this year sounded really nice. So either MOV is getting better at their job, or I'm getting luckier, or both.

Based on what folks posted about the original pressing, it wouldn't be too hard for MOV to equal the SQ. We're not talking audiophile quality here. If it sounds as good as Purple I'll be very happy. (Ditto with Temple Of The Dog.)

I still think MoFi is miles better than MOV overall, but they also tend to do a lot of reissues of albums that were designed for analog sound (and vinyl in particular)... whereas MOV seems to be focusing on OOP titles from the digital era, and I would assume vinyl mastering from a digital file versus the original multitrack analog tape makes a noticeable difference. (Then again, I really like the new Beatles reissues, so who knows...)

Mine says "awaiting furfillment". It has for the last few days, but I'm assuming its because I per ordered a few days after they originally announced this.

I noticed a little fluctuation in mine. It went from awaiting fulfillment to awaiting shipment and now it's back to awaiting fulfillment.

This thread always leaves me feeling very fulfilled though.

Haha big shaq sized monsters! But really, we all remember what it was like being a newbie on the boards. I think she has endured her share of jokes.

She's not gonna flip them, she's gonna sell them at cost. Or she's a variant collector. Or both. Who gives a fuck. Most everybody in this thread has a copy of this album now, including me. I never thought that'd happen. Shaqdamn, you guys needa chill.

I haven't ever sold a single record I've bought actually. I only buy records I want to keep and listen to consistantly. I want varients of my favorite bands like Brand New or La Dispute, Balance and Composure, Kevin Devine etc. (going to get bitched out about this too I'm sure)

I have been shit on consistantly by this board since September. It was fine when I was new (i'm still new), but literally the only reason I posted today was to confirm with someone who asked about his/her order that my order hadn't shipped either. I was taking time to help someone out, to a degree, and I wasn't bashing anyone else, which is more than I can say for a lot of the people on here.

I literally don't care enough to keep battling with people. I hope people get the records they wanted or at least one to spin if they wanted it. I hope it sounds great, despite the color because you love Brand New.

I haven't ever sold a single record I've bought actually. I only buy records I want to keep and listen to consistantly. I want varients of my favorite bands like Brand New or La Dispute, Balance and Composure, Kevin Devine etc. (going to get bitched out about this too I'm sure)

I have been shit on consistantly by this board since September. It was fine when I was new (i'm still new), but literally the only reason I posted today was to confirm with someone who asked about his/her order that my order hadn't shipped either. I was taking time to help someone out, to a degree, and I wasn't bashing anyone else, which is more than I can say for a lot of the people on here.

I literally don't care enough to keep battling with people. I hope people get the records they wanted or at least one to spin if they wanted it. I hope it sounds great, despite the color because you love Brand New.

A girl who keeps getting shit on, and keeps coming back for more.

So, how old were you when daddy left?

Sorry, I had to.