Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

I didn't understand what she was getting at either lol. Believe me or not I ordered two copies from MRS so whatever.

Thanks Patrick :)

You bought 3 copies to have a better chance at getting a red and then just figured you’d flip the extras. Until everyone here gave you shit for it and you quickly realized people don’t go around advertising that they bought multiples.

and then suddenly one was for your boyfriend.

I'm wondering if someone can refresh my memory. If you ordered from the following SoundStage Direct page, does this mean you're getting the red version or does it simply mean you MIGHT get a red copy? The wording in the description seems vague...just like eveything about this release.  I just ordered from this page about an hour ago and now it's showing out of stock.  It said somethig like "Hurry, only 1 copy left" in the description and that dissapeared after I checked out.  Either way, $40 shipped isn't bad for this release.  Here is the page I ordered from....

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/brand-new-the-devil-and-god-are-raging-inside-me-180-gram-vinyl-records.shtml

I'm wondering if someone can refresh my memory. If you ordered from the following SoundStage Direct page, does this mean you're getting the red version or does it simply mean you MIGHT get a red copy? The wording in the description seems vague...just like eveything about this release.  I just ordered from this page about an hour ago and now it's showing out of stock.  It said somethig like "Hurry, only 1 copy left" in the description and that dissapeared after I checked out.  Either way, $40 shipped isn't bad for this release.  Here is the page I ordered from....

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/brand-new-the-devil-and-god-are-raging-inside-me-180-gram-vinyl-records.shtml

Why isn't Handcuffs listed on that track listing?