Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

I could really give a fuck

When did people start dropping the "n't" from 'I couldn't give a fuck' and 'I couldn't care less' etc. Without it you're conveying the opposite of your intended meaning and I'm afraid that people don't even realise this. Typos and other grammatical errors are somewhat understandable and excusable but this one has to stop. Apologies for being a nazi.

When did people start dropping the "n't" from 'I couldn't give a fuck' and 'I couldn't care less' etc. Without it you're conveying the opposite of your intended meaning and I'm afraid that people don't even realise this. Typos and other grammatical errors are somewhat understandable and excusable but this one has to stop. Apologies for being a nazi.

That is indeed why I quoted it... for the sake of irony.  I have no idea when it became a thing.  I love it when people get heated up - online or off - and pull the whole I COULD CARE LESS.  When it happens in person, I find myself pulling a Nic Cage.

103948.gif

That is indeed why I quoted it... for the sake of irony.  I have no idea when it became a thing.  I love it when people get heated up - online or off - and pull the whole I COULD CARE LESS.  When it happens in person, I find myself pulling a Nic Cage.

103948.gif

It's getting out of hand, I've heard people say it on TV in a scripted program. Now, is the writer a moron, or are they writing moronic tendencies into their character? Either way it's falsely influencing naive and uneducated people.

Im going to laugh so hard when I wind up with a red variant because I stuck it out on the amazon.de pre order when I could really give a fuck if its that variant or not and everyone who cancelled gets super pissed about it.

the last few people talking about cancelling their .de orders aren't worried about variant, some people don't wanna wait til january, some (me) are worried it'll eventually just auto cancel/they won't be able to fulfill all the orders.

i just want a fucking copy to play. cover it in stickers, give me black, i don't care.

devil and god is my favorite brand new album, first songs ive heard from them and some of the only songs that just get my emotions going.

this is more than a want for me, it's kind of a need.

as much as a variant would be nice, it would be even nicer just to get a copy of this for not so outlandish prices

searching the #vinylcollective tag on instagram and found this photo - looks like someone tried to peel off the sticker and then when it ripped they were just like "fuck it" haha

sorry if that's a photo from someone here - just thought it was hilarious.

this thread is crazy - kind of glad I don't really care for Brand New.  

1fb295a447c711e385ea22000a1fb8ef_8.jpg

searching the #vinylcollective tag on instagram and found this photo - looks like someone tried to peel off the sticker and then when it ripped they were just like "fuck it" haha

Best non-shaq photo in this thread thus far.

A 3 out of 4 corner peel attempt. That's dedication.

it was 1 am dude, I barely even remember writing that let alone the errors haha

Proper and correct grammar and speaking properly are becoming a lost art and habit in today's world and life. It really grates on my nerves and makes me cringe whenever someone speaks or types with not only grammatical errors but also so badly that they come across as a complete ignorant and uneducated person.