Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Goddammit! I was just able to leave the Blink thread because I got my order in for Dude Ranch. I hope that chaos doesn't migrate over here.

This is a good place for Blink vinyl discussion. Just keep it on-topic. No misinformation, cat gifs or racial slurs.

Yeah I got caught up with some of the maelstrom of silliness... it was so infectious. But it's over & I'm ready to keep this thread legit.

Sweet! Means you can currently get all three for combined shipping. Which is of course great for international people.

Guys, please ignore these blonk "jokes", if these users continue to derail other threads please report them and they will be given warning points or bans.

Not to be a dick (guess there's no way this question can be asked without coming off as one), but why exactly don't you just ban the individual users derailing the blink thread?  There was actually some decent discussion happening occasionally, but when the idiots came in you guys just locked the thread (which is what they wanted you to do.  They had no interest in the releases and just wanted to mess with people who had what they considered to be juvenile music tastes, so, congratulations, they won).  You punish users using the boards correctly and the jackasses who caused the issues laugh and move on.  

Point being, the releases are popular enough that the discussion really shouldn't take place in a generic Hot Topic thread, as it'll probably get overrun with Blink posts.  I don't see why you guys have to lock a thread instead of warning and banning problem posters.  Some of them even had pretty decent feedback ratings so I think they would've taken the threat of a ban pretty seriously if they knew they'd have to start from square one again.  I know I would, and my feedback rating is tiny.

Apologies for being (somewhat) off topic, but it'd sure be nice to know exactly what the rationale is there.

Not to be a dick (guess there's no way this question can be asked without coming off as one), but why exactly don't you just ban the individual users derailing the blink thread?  There was actually some decent discussion happening occasionally, but when the idiots came in you guys just locked the thread (which is what they wanted you to do.  They had no interest in the releases and just wanted to mess with people who had what they considered to be juvenile music tastes, so, congratulations, they won).  You punish users using the boards correctly and the jackasses who caused the issues laugh and move on.  

Point being, the releases are popular enough that the discussion really shouldn't take place in a generic Hot Topic thread, as it'll probably get overrun with Blink posts.  I don't see why you guys have to lock a thread instead of warning and banning problem posters.  Some of them even had pretty decent feedback ratings so I think they would've taken the threat of a ban pretty seriously if they knew they'd have to start from square one again.  I know I would, and my feedback rating is tiny.

Apologies for being (somewhat) off topic, but it'd sure be nice to know exactly what the rationale is there.

This. I honestly care a lot about these releases and I wish the thread didn't get closed