Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Thumb Wars is the best!

Hahaha, sweet! I'm glad someone got the reference. You ever watch any of the other thumb movies?

With your av/sig combo, I half expected this:

2zqufkh.jpg

Don't know why I didn't think of that! I had that movie scene going like crazy in my mind though...

I have seen some of the other Thumb movies but I feel Thumb Wars is the best, I bought it on DVD. 

But you're probably right with that one being the best. Bat Thumb and The Godthumb are my other two favs. I got a boxset of them for Christmas a few years back, I had no idea they had more besides Thumb Wars so I got a kick out of them!

But you're probably right with that one being the best. Bat Thumb and The Godthumb are my other two favs. I got a boxset of them for Christmas a few years back, I had no idea they had more besides Thumb Wars so I got a kick out of them!

Yeah, the clip you posted is funny because of the UPN watermark. I originally watched Thumb Wars on UPN many years ago. 

Yeah, the clip you posted is funny because of the UPN watermark. I originally watched Thumb Wars on UPN many years ago. 

Huh. I was way young... we were on a family vacation and stopped in a video/music store in a mall, saw that and and since I was (and still am) a Star Wars nerd, picked it up. No regrets.

Hahaha, sweet! I'm glad someone got the reference. You ever watch any of the other thumb movies?

I have seen some of the other Thumb movies but I feel Thumb Wars is the best, I bought it on DVD. 

I've seen all of them.  I must've watched Thumb Wars a hundred times just to show it off to different people that came over to my house.  I also watched The Blair Thumb a lot.  I always loved this scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiQyjyOHX-M

Probably only saw each of the other ones once or twice each.