Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Just a few left

Tucson Mall TUCSON Arizona 85705 Central Mall FORT SMITH Arkansas 72903 Outlet Mall of Georgia at Savannah Pooler Georgia 31322 Woodbridge Center WOODBRIDGE New Jersey 7095 Belden Village CANTON Ohio 44718 Stonebriar Centre FRISCO Texas 75034 First Colony SUGAR LAND Texas 77479 Rivercenter SAN ANTONIO Texas 78205 Patrick Henry Mall NEWPORT NEWS Virginia 23602 Bentley Mall FAIRBANKS Alaska 99701 Meadows Mall LAS VEGAS Nevada 89107 Town Square Las Vegas Nevada 89119 Cottonwood Mall ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico 87114

I'm in Vegas for the weekend, so I stopped in the towne square mall and was able to get an American Candy there. Just need the light blue now for a complete collection.

Anyone knows if Hot Topic's customer service is reliable? My copy of Paramore's AWKIF got a massive seam split and I wrote in asking for a replacement. The cust. service guy asked me for some photos and I did send him. 

But then there was never any follow-up after that and it's been 2 weeks already.

Anyone knows if Hot Topic's customer service is reliable? My copy of Paramore's AWKIF got a massive seam split and I wrote in asking for a replacement. The cust. service guy asked me for some photos and I did send him.

But then there was never any follow-up after that and it's been 2 weeks already.

Mine had a a big seam split and I called and asked if I could get a replacement, they told me it was sold out and they couldn't so the guy gave me a refund

Travis: Any chances there's any 40 oz left in my area? Maybe Nashua NH? I doubt there's any though. My step daughter wants one now and she's not getting mine. Lol I offered to buy her one when I originally bought mine.

Go to vinyl destination in Lowell. They have a copy for a hefty $$$. Don't know which variant. Its an earlier pressing as it doesn't have the sublime name on the cover. Last time I checked Nashua in January they only had +44, blonk, picture discs, sounds of animals fighting, emarosa and a bunch of other clearance records

Thanks for the heads up. I saw that copy at Dave's during the last Thread and Groove festival they had. He said it's the orange/pink press.

I have the recent HT and the 2005 cranberry, but she's not getting my copies. Was hoping to find the recent HT sitting around somewhere in a HT

Just got a copy of Silverstein's A Shipwreck in the Sand on red, at an HT. Anyone know the pressing info? It's not on Discogs.

I'd give them another call

Travis: Any chances there's any 40 oz left in my area? Maybe Nashua NH? I doubt there's any though. My step daughter wants one now and she's not getting mine. Lol I offered to buy her one when I originally bought mine.

Not many copies left, will likely repress on a new color though. Splatter copies are still in these stores:

Mall City State Postal Code U EOP Tucson Mall TUCSON Arizona 85705 1 McCain Mall NORTH LITTLE ROCK Arkansas 72116 1 Pembroke Lakes Mall PEMBROKE PINES Florida 33026 3 Mall of Georgia BUFORD Georgia 30519 1 Palisades Center WEST NYACK New York 10994 1 The Mall at Bay Plaza Bronx New York 10475 1 Plaza at King of Prussia KING OF PRUSSIA Pennsylvania 19406 2 Haywood Mall GREENVILLE South Carolina 29607 1 Midland Park Mall MIDLAND Texas 79705 1 Parks at Arlington ARLINGTON Texas 76015

would Hot Topic be carrying the new 1975 Album? and would it be black vinyl or the pink/clear vinyl they sell on the 1975 webstore?

I assume it will be black.

Just a quick follow up about the Death of A Bachelor vinyl; what would the Hot Topic Exclusive look like?

Not sure yet, heard a couple different things. Not sure what the band decided on.