PO: punk goes Christmas

Was unaware people hated "Punk goes.." comps this much. I mean actual fans of the bands featured. I understand why people who like punk get driven up a wall because, yeah, this isn't punk in the way that NOFX or Swingin' Utters are.

But there are always a few songs on each one that I'm into. The starting line covering Jennifer Lopez. A day to remember covering cable car by the fray. I hope this starts a trend of them being pressed and/or reissued.

All I listened to last Christmas season but never remembered to buy the record. Def have to this year.

Would like to Man Overboard cover Father Christmas, one of My favorite bands doing one of my favorite Christmas songs.

I would totally buy A Santa Cause on vinyl, but not this. It appears the label that put it out is defunct (Immortal). Anyone know who would own the rights to it?

I dealt with immortal for the hrc reissue. I actually asked them about this one also and they said based on the contract, each artist controls the right to their song and it was licensed to immortal in the first place