Do any of you actually listen to the music you buy?

Guest crazybeats

Guest rotatethissonicboo

Good morning everyone! New day, replenished downvotes!  :)

There is probably no bigger display of faggotry than being excited that you have a new day to downvote some more.  You must live a fulfilling life jerking off to the rainbow of colored plastic discs in your collection.  :)

Guest rotatethissonicboo

Most of this board has no understanding or appreciation of sound quality in vinyl.  Disc color, packaging and limitedness is more important.  And you guys think you are rightously insulting people?  So funny.  I'm actually pretty sure you're all gay.  :)

Most of this board has no understanding or appreciation of sound quality in vinyl. Disc color, packaging and limitedness is more important. And you guys think you are rightously insulting people? So funny. I'm actually pretty sure you're all gay. :)

Can gay people not enjoy sound quality?

Most of this board has no understanding or appreciation of sound quality in vinyl.  Disc color, packaging and limitedness is more important.  And you guys think you are rightously insulting people?  So funny.  I'm actually pretty sure you're all gay.  :)

In my experience, gay people are pretty nice. Do a lot of gay people insult you?

I totally get you, your crosley must be giving you mad soundz.

Most of this board has no understanding or appreciation of sound quality in vinyl. Disc color, packaging and limitedness is more important. And you guys think you are rightously insulting people? So funny. I'm actually pretty sure you're all gay. :)

Chill on the homophobia. That goes for everybody.

Guest crazybeats

I bet most of this lot will be first in line for Lady Gaga's Artpop but that is their choice if they want to listen to any music that enriches and empowers those that need a confidence boost in the real world.

Guest crazybeats

Chill on the homophobia. That goes for everybody.

Finally  a real man, someone with authority has arrived in the forum. When are you gonna do your job and put these people in line after all their insults and name calling and abuse of a fellow forum member.

This thread hurts my brain. I can't even. People buy records for different reasons. Some people like cool colors. Some records sound like shit, but sound quality isn't the only thing records have going for them. I am not a true music fan.

Also. Fuck off with political bullshit. No one here appreciates it, it isn't relevant to the discussion, and it's illogical to assume that because a government does something eveyone living in the country is stoked on it. The UK has some serious civil liberties issues going on as well, but that isn't relevent to discussing vinyl.

Love me some splatter.