Epitaph represses-HotTopic exclusives-NOFX/BadRelig/Souls/Rancid/Millencolin/Descendents/MotionCity

travis

This may be obvious to some, but why is this a long shot?

There's never been a repress, or even rumors of a repress. There's (I think) enough interest to warrant one, but no plans to actually do it. Last year's PW represses stopped before Full Circle album-wise, & it's not mentioned on the above list.

And last years represses (s/t, Unknown Road, About Time) didnt exactly sell like hotcakes, so there probably isnt much incentive to do it.

But to be honest I have no clue. It's just my fave PW album & deserves another go round.

There's never been a repress, or even rumors of a repress. There's (I think) enough interest to warrant one, but no plans to actually do it. Last year's PW represses stopped before Full Circle album-wise, & it's not mentioned on the above list.

And last years represses (s/t, Unknown Road, About Time) didnt exactly sell like hotcakes, so there probably isnt much incentive to do it.

But to be honest I have no clue. It's just my fave PW album & deserves another go round.

My favorite as well, and I imagine there would be plenty of interest in this album especially.

My favorite as well, and I imagine there would be plenty of interest in this album especially.

I third this. Full Circle was the last album I needed for the pre-2000 era Pennywise (my favorite) collection, so I ended up messaging people on  Discogs until I found someone willing to sell it. I was pretty desperate. If a repress comes I'll probably get that too. Ha!

I'd also love to see Voices finally get pressed. I've been waiting for that one for years and it would make more sense now that Matchbook Romance is back together. Stories & Alibis would be cool as well

I'd buy any Matchbook Romance vinyl period. I'm ordering that MCS split tomorrow. They're easily one of my favorite bands.

The Bouncing Souls - Anchors Aweigh LP green

So stoked for this even though I have OG Black. When is this expected to go up online?

Also International folks when this goes up I plan on placing an order through HT.com. If anybody wants I could order some vinyl for you and ship it overseas to save you some $$$. PM me.

So stoked for this even though I have OG Black. When is this expected to go up online?

Also International folks when this goes up I plan on placing an order through HT.com. If anybody wants I could order some vinyl for you and ship it overseas to save you some $$$. PM me.

dude, i;d very much be interested in this!