Paramore - All We Know Is Falling LP light teal vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

I always have lol :) I am so pumped that I am 1 LP Away From Having Every LP On Every Color Of Every Album! I check eBay Religiously and the Black Riot! Vinyl just does not surface!

Since I can't say I'm overly familiar with Paramore variants, I wanted to look into this to see if we've got another case of TheUsedGuy; i.e. actively searching for colored wax that doesn't exist.  Unless I'm missing something, it looks like there are just two variants of this album?  White and blue?  If that's the case, the only "black" variant you're going to find is a test press.

Since I can't say I'm overly familiar with Paramore variants, I wanted to look into this to see if we've got another case of TheUsedGuy; i.e. actively searching for colored wax that doesn't exist.  Unless I'm missing something, it looks like there are just two variants of this album?  White and blue?  If that's the case, the only "black" variant you're going to find is a test press.

I had a black copy of Riot. I ended up trading it awhile back.

According to Deadformat there is a black variant - http://deadformat.net/release/riot/5025

no there is definitely a black variant man