The Concert Thread

just got my tickets to touche amore/tigers jaw/dads. excited is an understatement!

So pumped for this concert. Sadly, Dads isn't coming to North Carolina, but TJ and TA will be more than enough. I went ahead and bought the tickets because I still don't forgive myself for letting the La Dispute concert a month ago sell out before I got in.

Rant: OK, so the initial announcement of the Offspring, Bad Religion, Pennywise tour indicated Stiff Little Fingers were NOT playing Boston. Ok, fine, can't win 'em all.  But then a few days later, Bandsintown sends me an email saying Stiff Little Fingers IS playing Boston.  The House of Blues website also indicates SLF is on.  Yay!  Then do some digging and House of Blues posted on their Facebook and Twitter that SLF is NOT playing.  Sad again.  At least they revealed this news before I bought a ticket.  Silver lining.  

In more positive news, I'm going to a free Menzingers/Fucked Up show.  Free is good.  Free is good.  I need to bone up on Rented World material.  

Saw Morrissey last night, and it was both good and bad.  It was good because he sounds amazing live and I never thought I would get the chance to see him.  It was bad because someone in the crowd pissed him off and he cut his set short and didn't play an encore.  He just walked off stage, but I feel like it was an appropriate Morrissey experience.  He'll probably never play Lincoln ever again, but I'm just glad I got to see him.

• 2 weeks later...