The Concert Thread

If anyone is in the Toronto area - the Summer Nationals tour is on Groupon right now for less than half price......I paid full like a shmuck....

Someone told me there were $12 ticket available as well.  I'd love to see The Vandals again but I wasn't willing to pay the $60 or whatever it was.

Just got home from working the door for the beyond Sold Out hometown show for my friends' band Lee Bains III & The Glory Fires album release show for their Sub-Pop debut, so damned excited for them....go catch em out there on the road if you haven't already, killer live band, nicest of dudes, and a hard working band to get to where they are.....shit fucking ruled

6/6 - Weezer

6/7 - Weezer (Tampa Bay Rays Post-Game Concert)

6/17 - MxPx w/ Allister

7/23 - I Am The Avalanche w/ SoMoS, Rust Belt Lights, Teen Agers

8/19 - The Offspring w/ Bad Religion, Pennywise, Stiff Little Fingers

10/24 - Brand New

10/31-11/2 - FEST

Ah i was at the rays - weezer show!  it was better than i though it would be.  I was so excited i go those leather seats right behind home plate tickets ($275 a pop) through work, but failed to pick up field passes for weezer and they were sold out by the time i got there.  shitty.

I also got the offspring/bad religion pit tickets the other day. stoked on that.

Also going to

A Wilhelm Scream /Red City Radio - 6/26

Menzingers / Lemuria - 7/2

Dan Potthast - house show in st pete 7/10

Ah i was at the rays - weezer show!  it was better than i though it would be.  I was so excited i go those leather seats right behind home plate tickets ($275 a pop) through work, but failed to pick up field passes for weezer and they were sold out by the time i got there.  shitty.

I was in the section just to the left of those seats! (third base side - 3rd row from the field)  Weezer was indeed awesome, but it was the same exact set that I saw the night before (and that was the show with the Frisbee catch that seems to be going viral).

My upcoming:

6/27 - Paramore - Susquehanna Bank Center
6/28 - Wakey!Wakey! - World Cafe Live (Wilmington)
7/11 - Twin Forks - North Star
7/14 - Owls - Union Transfer
7/17 - Dave Hause - Morgan's Pier
7/18 - Dave Hause - BoneYard (Atlantic City)
7/19 - I Am The Avalanche - BoneYard (Atlantic City)
7/28 - The Baseball Project - World Cafe Live (Philly)
8/06 - The Early November - World Cafe Live (Philly)
8/08 - Andrew McMahon - The Stone Pony
8/09 - Andrew McMahon - Chameleon Club

8/30 - Trombone Shorty - TLA

9/12-9/14 - Riot Fest (Chicago)
9/19 - Strand Of Oaks - Boot & Saddle

10/29-10/30 - Pre-Fest (Tampa)

10/31-11/02 - Fest (Gainesville)

Only a couple but I'm excited

9/27- Coheed and Cambria (NY)

10/9- A Day To Remember/Between The Buried and Me/Chiodos

I think you mean Bring Me the Horizon.

I think this means I'm going to go to this. I had no idea BMTH was touring over here again. I missed Warped last year and was so pissed cause I missed Bring Me.

• 2 weeks later...

At the Bosstones/Gaslight Anthem show last night, Dicky came out to do "The Patient Ferris Wheel" with Gaslight Anthem and later Brian came out to do "Someday I Suppose" with the Bosstones.  The Bosstones also had Lenny Lashley (Darkbuster, Piss Poor Boys, Street Dogs, Gang of One) onstage to do "The Bricklayer's Story" and Jimmy Kimmel played bass clarinet on "The Impression that I Get."  Good times.