The Concert Thread

My Gf and I bought Lolla tickets but once the lineup was announced we changed our minds. I've now sold them on stub hub. Today is 3 days since the tracking has said "delivered". My apt office doesn't have them and the post office is " looking into it". Has anyone been in a situation like this or can offer advice. I have to ship these out to the buyer ASAP. I'm getting pretty frustrated.

Bummer? Wait a day.

At my previous address I had this happen a couple times with packages. Someone marked it as delivered and the post office said they didn't know. Both times the package showed up a day or two later. Hope those tickets come!

So turns out it ended up in someone else's box (1523) instead of mine (1503). After annoying the post office for 4 days it finally got resolved!

Great weekend! (4 days)

Dave Hause at Morgan's Pier (full band) on Thursday

233388b2c76b26b0e168b24ddd1389f1.png

Dave Hause at BoneYard Grill (solo) on Friday

f3d226cbbb753b5cc7796e4abd6625b8.png

I Am The Avalanche at BoneYard Grill on Saturday

84ed49410827b244d8ba8cd19f707f04.png

Rx Bandits at Union Transfer on Sunday night

38cd10862761c2648bc42c2f75ae02a4.png

My old ass is dead right now though.

Saw Nick Cave on Friday night in Philly.  Man what an awesome show.  Dude is a true showman and the bad seeds just killed it. 

Somewhat related, ran into some guys who were going to this is hardcore in philly at my hotel. it made me realize i know nothing about the hardcore scene anymore.  they ran through a list of all the bands and i knew like 6 of them. also based on what they were talking about i would HATE going to that festival based on what the bands do and alot of the people who would attend...  i sound so old...

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing NOTHING for the first time tonight. Fucking stoked!

I'm going too. My problem is, I told my brother I'd go to Local Natives at Twilight as well. Those shows have been ending pretty early, and the venues aren't too far apart so my plan is to cut out of Local Natives' set a little early and head over to the Shred Shed in time to see Nothing. If I sent you my number in a PM, would you be able to text me when they're setting up so I can get over there in time? That would really help me out.

I'm going too. My problem is, I told my brother I'd go to Local Natives at Twilight as well. Those shows have been ending pretty early, and the venues aren't too far apart so my plan is to cut out of Local Natives' set a little early and head over to the Shred Shed in time to see Nothing. If I sent you my number in a PM, would you be able to text me when they're setting up so I can get over there in time? That would really help me out.

I can do that for ya, man.