Today I was offered a job at ESPN!

I've been an intern there since Sept 16, and I was lucky enough to come at a time where the person who basically trained me was moving onto another department. So so so stoked!! My job will be the same thing as my internship, which is updating the espnradio.com website on a daily basis and producing a good number of podcasts (Fantasy Underground, His and Hers w/ Michael Smith and Jemele Hill, Behind The Bets, Behind The Dish, Marty & McGee, etc). 

I've been so blessed to have worked with so many amazing people since I started, and now I'll be able to continue working with them! So freaking stoked!! This is part of what I was hoping would happen... find a real "big kid" job that will help me pay the bills and allow me to slowly start working on pressing more records that I love. 

Just wanted to share with all the other sports fans out there! 

Awesome! When you see colin cowherd, tell him he's full of shit and to go fuck himself. "Lane Kiffin is going to prove that not only is he a good coach, but he's a GREAT coach." Yeahhhhhh....fucking idiot.

You can basically tell every ESPN personality to go fuck themselves. That network is a joke.

Thanks everyone! I knew there were a lot of sports lovers out there on the board, so it's rad to be able to be excited with people who share your interests. 

Awesome! When you see colin cowherd, tell him he's full of shit and to go fuck himself. "Lane Kiffin is going to prove that not only is he a good coach, but he's a GREAT coach." Yeahhhhhh....fucking idiot.

Hahahaha, Colin's office is across the hall from my studio. I see him every day and pretty much everyone I know tells me to punch him in the balls about something he's said. He's actually a really really nice guy, but I know he doesn't always have the most popular of opinions. 

Do any of you listen to any of the ESPN podcasts? I'd love to hear what you like or don't like about them. 

Do you have info on how contrived all the "opinions" are? Bayliss of course just tries to rile people up, but the more normal anchors and hosts, are they fed what opinions to give?

I work with a lot of the talent on a daily basis (Scott Van Pelt, Ryen Russillo, Michael Smith, Jemele Hill, Linda Cohn, Robert Flores, Matt Berrie), and none of them are faking their opinion when they are off the air. Colin Cowherd, Skip, and Stephen A. are the three most polarizing figures at ESPN, but I truly don't think they're trying to rile people up. They really believe the things they do, which is why ESPN paired up Stephen A. and Skip together... They have vastly different opinions on most topics, so it makes for great TV. 

FWIW, all of the talent I've met has been incredibly polite and none of them have this "do you know who I am" attitude. Some are less talkative then others, but that's just their personality. 

Thanks everyone! I knew there were a lot of sports lovers out there on the board, so it's rad to be able to be excited with people who share your interests. 

Hahahaha, Colin's office is across the hall from my studio. I see him every day and pretty much everyone I know tells me to punch him in the balls about something he's said. He's actually a really really nice guy, but I know he doesn't always have the most popular of opinions. 

Do any of you listen to any of the ESPN podcasts? I'd love to hear what you like or don't like about them. 

colin is rad, i miss him and beatle.

i don't podcat.

VIVA LA DAN PATRICK!!

Congrats on the job! They hiring any more web developers? ;)  Did you have to sign a huge NDA or anything restrictive about social media?

As for the talent, Bayless is a clown, Stephen A is hilarious, and Berman is super annoying. He's like that blowhard uncle who has to be the center of attention and thinks everyone is deaf.