Banning Zayzay

Banning Zayzay  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Should We Ban Zayzay?

I believe someone (here) did a paramore search in IG then built a troll based around that. I'm not convinced.

At first I was like "No way, that Zay dude is really real" but then I realized that his IG / Facebook IS real someone could have built a VC account around that.

But god damn that is some serious trolling.

I'm not even mad.

Update: the facebook that has posts dating back to 2010 mentioned people hating on his posts here.

At first I thought he was a troll until I saw his IG - dude just likes Paramore and everyone is giving him a hard time.

Even if he was just trolling the one thread - so what?

Ignore it and move on.

Here is what i think happened.

A VC user stumbled across that IG profile. Lol'd at it, then thought it would be a great profile to use as a fake account here. Knowing full well someone from here would connect the dots.

Here is what u think happened.

A VC user stumbled across that IG profile. Lol'd at it, then thought it would be a great profile to use as a fake account here. Knowing full well someone from here would connect the dots.

Yeah, I just came to that conclusion as well until I saw the post about VC on that dudes facebook.

Had to check out the Paramore thread just to find out what the fuss was about.  I vote we keep him, he's amusing and seems to be contained to that thread.  For some reason, I really hope he is just some dude who is absurdly into Paramore (to the point where it seems like a hyperbole).

is he racist, sexist or being homophobic in his posts?

No he's not. I don't think people should get banned for the sole reason of just being annoying as fuck. If we did that, like 60% of the people here would be banned.

The dude is clearly an idiot but if people would just ignore him and not respond to his nonsense then he would just eventually disappear

No he's not. I don't think people should get banned for the sole reason of just being annoying as fuck. If we did that, like 60% of the people here would be banned.

The dude is clearly an idiot but if people would just ignore him and not respond to his nonsense then he would just eventually disappear

This.