The Beatles - White Album XONE.HUNDRED /450

Got mine yesterday. Super purdy.

And can we please stop talking about whether it's out of 800 or not?

I clearly made an error in the title. Everyone has realized it was an error, and nowhere does anything official say it is out of 800.

Why does that conversation still exist?

I clearly made an error in the title. Everyone has realized it was an error, and nowhere does anything official say it is out of 800.

BUT IT'S SO HARD TO LET GO MAN!!!!!

Jelly, want one of these for some reason.

Change the title of the thread. That might help.

calm down lil fella....its what we do here. we go off speculation, try to confirm it, shit ourselves with excitement and go from there.

Change the title of the thread. That might help.

Yea, tried. Couldn't find the option, figured it may be an option reserved for higher ranking members.

calm down lil fella....its what we do here. we go off speculation, try to confirm it, shit ourselves with excitement and go from there.

lol. it was more of a comment in jest. i was just trying to suggest we approach it from a different angle since my first impression proved immediately incorrect. just seemed funny there was still a discussion about a specific number we figured was pretty bunk on the 2nd page. hah.

If anyone has an extra and is willing to sell, please let me know.

thanks.

It should be up again. 100whitealbums.tumblr.com <just keep checking every after noon then 5pm then 9pm every day. It's definitely not a purely limited release (there is no pressing info anywhere) he'll probably print more as demand grows...

I don't see the appeal of this and can't believe so many of you wasted money on such a thing.

Completely understand why you would feel this way. I like the concept and the way it progressively gets out of sync and experimental. It also has a hazy dream quality that makes me feel like I am shifting in and out of the timeline(no, not smoking while listening). I'm looking forward to experiencing this as it spins on my turntable. Though, I can see why anybody would feel like this whole thing is stupid.