PO: Third Eye Blind boxset

meh I am a little busy with work so I just snapped off a quick one if anyone wants a more detailed photo I can post them much later tonight... Here's a link since I can't remember how to resize photos:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/1502652_494768443975093_1973253977_o.jpg

Got mine today...no self titled included?? What the fuck

Ouch... hope you manage to get it sorted man, I'll rage if anything like that happens to me.

I sent a mail on behalf of the international customers, asking about our lack of tracking numbers and when the international box-sets would be dispatched. Surprisingly I did receive a reply saying they've been sent out. This is assuming they read my mail fully, I did specifically ask about the UK/International...

"Sorry but the tracking never seems to give a heads up.  I'm sure it'll arrive any day. We can't file a claim for 30 days. So sorry for the delay. Third Eye Blind Sent from my iPhone

Received a shipping notification for my copy of S/T on December 7, but USPS tracking only states "Electronic Shipping Info Received" on the 8th. It still hasn't shown up to my house, so I sent an e-mail to customer service to see what's going on. I'm optimistic about getting their response after reading some comments here.