Her response to me asking if she could just refund the ticket? "I mean, yeah. if the guy didn't pay $200 for it"  I then told her how much of a shitty person she was to do that to someone especially only to profit. I legitimately told her that on her way there I hope there's ice on all the roads and she can think of me when she forgets her seat belt and again when her head goes through the windshield.  Safe to say Ill never talk to her again. Fucking bitch.

wow that is some serious bullshit

Her response to me asking if she could just refund the ticket? "I mean, yeah. if the guy didn't pay $200 for it"  I then told her how much of a shitty person she was to do that to someone especially only to profit. I legitimately told her that on her way there I hope there's ice on all the roads and she can think of me when she forgets her seat belt and again when her head goes through the windshield.  Safe to say Ill never talk to her again. Fucking bitch.

It sucks that she went behind your back and sold the ticket, but wishing death on someone just because you didn't get to go to a concert? C'mon. 

Sorry my internet sarcasm detector didn't go off when you said you literally told a girl you hoped she thought of you when her head smashed through her windshield. 

I didn't know that. I haven't listened to much Brand New. Thanks for clearing it up.  :P

So why the hell are you even in this thread? 

Haha "Melissa" is a scumbag yet this bitch is charging $225 for a ticket.......

pot-call-kettle-black1.jpg

I like how she called the other person a low life and stated that she's a real fan.

No real fan would ever value their tickets at quadruple retail. It has to be at least 8 times. What a fucking berkshire hunt.