POZ just let all of tumblr know those dates. I'd get on these next few releases quick lest they sell out to the tumblr crowd.

http://propertyofzack.com/post/78863916538/blink-182-vinyl-reissue-release-dates-details

I like how they just copied Travis' original post (album title misspelling and all) but didn't bother to say WHERE these were going to be available at.

I just called Mall of America to see if they had any copies in yet, and they said it doesn't release until the 25th. What gives?

Originally it was supposed to come out then but was done being pressed sooner so they can basically sell them any time they get them.

You can ask them to email me to ask about the street date. If they do, I'll let them know its ok to sell them as soon as they get them.

If you don't live in the same city as agua then this doesn't affect you. He's picking up multiple copies to sell at cost to members here that miss out. If you do live where he lives and he nabs them all before you then I'm sure you can arrange a local pickup with him.

I live generally close but all of my local stores are in his nabbing circuit.

Nothing against him, he's doing going good by people here - but he (understandable) charges a little extra for his efforts which I wouldn't have to pay if I was able to pick it up from the mall myself.

I just went to buy this at the Gateway Mall in downtown Salt Lake CIty and the dude wouldn't sell it to me.  He said he can't sell until the 25th and he's not going to risk "losing his job or getting sued over it".  I told him that stores were selling it and he said that may be true but that they aren't supposed to be selling it.  I even tried to show him this thread and he wasn't having it.  Super frustrating.  He saved it for me until "the 25th" so I guess there is that.

I just went to buy this at the Gateway Mall in downtown Salt Lake CIty and the dude wouldn't sell it to me.  He said he can't sell until the 25th and he's not going to risk "losing his job or getting sued over it".  I told him that stores were selling it and he said that may be true but that they aren't supposed to be selling it.  I even tried to show him this thread and he wasn't having it.  Super frustrating.  He saved it for me until "the 25th" so I guess there is that.

this is basically the same thing theyre doing to me. i dont want to drive 30 mins to try and convince them theyre allowed to sell it