Travis previously mentioned that both S/T and TOYPAJ are getting more copies pressed but he hasn't told us a date yet.

Oh, my bad.

Actually, in the OP he said S/T is TENTATIVELY expected for end of April/Early May, no word on TOYPAJ though. There is always the option of SRC press though if you aren't dead set on splatter.

I just offered him $1. I want to spam this douche with offers. Anyone wanna help?

I don't understand how doing this makes a difference, I saw some of you guys doing this for the S/T release as well, I mean obviously they're looking to make some easy cash, so why would the offers do anything, wouldn't they just ignore it?

blow job and dick lips were censored on the original back cover but not on the inside cover

Which is pretty fucking stupid considering the vulgar language and sexual content released publicly by celebrities and the media on a daily basis.

These days "blow job" and "dick lips" can pretty much be considered rated PG vs all the other garbage that's out there that censors aren't interested in keeping away from minors eyes and ears.

Actually, in the OP he said S/T is TENTATIVELY expected for end of April/Early May, no word on TOYPAJ though. There is always the option of SRC press though if you aren't dead set on splatter.

Thanks I'll keep my eyes peeled. I live in Canada and shipping is monstrous (as we gave all heard). Anyone willing to help me snag a copy of this.

Which is pretty fucking stupid considering the vulgar language and sexual content released publicly by celebrities and the media on a daily basis.

These days "blow job" and "dick lips" can pretty much be considered rated PG vs all the other garbage that's out there that censors aren't interested in keeping away from minors eyes and ears.

Not to mention "Dick Lips" isn't censored on the jacket for Dude Ranch. I never understood why it was okay there, and not here.

Weird. Just showed up today. First time I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation from Hot Topic. It looks and sounds awesome.

Yeah, I didn't get a shipping confirmation either, but I created an account with the email address I used to order it with and I found my tracking number that way.  Sounded like a few others in this thread hadn't gotten their shipping confirmation either.