Indeed. I wonder why.

Not sure if this is sarcasm or not... because the quality control - or lack thereof - is a periodic joke with these Hot Top reissues. (See also: Thrice, Glassjaw, possibly more that I'm unaware of.) There were enough complaints and ridicule the first time it happened - with the Thrice AITA repress - that you'd assume it wouldn't be half-assed in the future. But alas. Seems to be a recurring problem.

I got my copy in today. For as much as HT charges for these fucking records, they should make sure the people who pack these orders know what they're doing because I got mine in a shit flimsy mailer with absolutely no protection inside and with no surprise whatsoever, all 4 of my corners are fucked.

It's just funny how back when I first started ordering from HT, the majority of my orders were packed like it was fort fucking knox. Now they charge outrageous prices and ship them 100x worse than they used to.

Get it together HT.

I got my copy in today. For as much as HT charges for these fucking records, they should make sure the people who pack these orders know what they're doing because I got mine in a shit flimsy mailer with absolutely no protection inside and with no surprise whatsoever, all 4 of my corners are fucked.

It's just funny how back when I first started ordering from HT, the majority of my orders were packed like it was fort fucking knox. Now they charge outrageous prices and ship them 100x worse than they used to.

Get it together HT.

Sorry man, they are packing a million orders a day over there and most of the stuff they are packing is not vinyl so sometimes this happens. I know, its a bummer. Call up customer service real quick so they can make sure and get you a new one before these are all gone.

Sorry man, they are packing a million orders a day over there and most of the stuff they are packing is not vinyl so sometimes this happens. I know, its a bummer. Call up customer service real quick so they can make sure and get you a new one before these are all gone.

Thanks for the quick response Travis. I'll be doing that in a bit

I just don't understand why I used to always get cardboard inserts and bubble wrap and now there's nothing in there and its been like that the last 4 or 5 times I've ordered but luckily I didn't get any damage in those orders. They should all be trained to put some protection in when sending out records haha.

I'm disappointed with the pixelated cover too. It looks like a cheap knock off copy

I have the older Green/Purple copy and the cover is a little pixellated too.

It's just because the artwork wasn't ever designed to be displayed vinyl size (was designed to standard CD case size) and has been blown up to a bigger size for the record. It still looks ace in my opinion.

I have the older Green/Purple copy and the cover is a little pixellated too.

It's just because the artwork wasn't ever designed to be displayed vinyl size (was designed to standard CD case size) and has been blown up to a bigger size for the record. It still looks ace in my opinion.

You act like any artwork is ever created at CD size (it isn't)

Simple google image search gives plenty of high res images of this.

Get it together HT.

Bummer. Mine was packed like a tank and arrived safely. I order a lot and never have issues with packing

You act like any artwork is ever created at CD size (it isn't)

Simple google image search gives plenty of high res images of this.

A typical vinyl sleeve will be 3600x3600 pixels at a standard printing DPI (dots per inch). I challenge you to find an image of the cover art on google which is above 1100 pixels or so.

I'm not saying that all album art is created at CD size, I'm just pointing out that vinyl size probably wasn't a consideration at design stage in this case.

As I say, it still looks rad at 3600px. It could have looked a lot worse.

I wouldn't have even noticed the "slight pixilation" if it wasn't pointed out. Seriously people, be happy the album is available again & you don't have to pay $75+ on ebay.

Welcome to the "Bitch about anything and everything" mentality that our society is becoming.  Too many fucking brats in this world today.  Hopefully the vinyl community never gets as bad as video gamers, they cry about every little thing.

I have all 3 pressings in front of me right now, the jacket is identical for all 3

To correct this: I don't think the first 2 are identical, I mean, there is the first with blurred edges(I think) then the second has like spot gloss over some of the black lined art. There is a difference.

And to comment to what Derek was saying the first HT press of FINCH WIITB was pixelated too.