Here's the proof http://instagram.com/p/qb9_unruxz/?modal=true

I hope they go the untitled way as well when it comes to this next album because "Blink-182" is my favorite record from them

Agreed 100%. Not only is it my favorite album by them, but my favorite album ever and what I consider their best work. They've all been quoted saying they think it is too. They just all three need to get in the same room for a straight week and then some.

Agreed 100%. Not only is it my favorite album by them, but my favorite album ever and what I consider their best work. They've all been quoted saying they think it is too. They just all three need to get in the same room for a straight week and then some.

Agreed.  They have been recording away from each other.  It'd be great if they would write songs together in the studio as opposed to emailing bits and pieces to each other. 

that post can't be a real post.

"oh my god their new album is going to be a little bit of their third album and like 27% of their fourth and if like oh my god maybe a little bit of that side project that no one cares about but me, but personally i would love if it sounded like their first album"

Something tells me it's going to be a little of neighborhoods, a little of S/T, and some Box Car Racer. I would prefer more of a +44 and BCR feel and keep all AvA away from blink because they are so different

I feel the same way, I like AvA, but it should be kept separate from Blink.

Agreed.  They have been recording away from each other.  It'd be great if they would write songs together in the studio as opposed to emailing bits and pieces to each other. 

It would be awesome if we got some great "cheetah videos" like they did for Self-titled and TOYPAJ...keep the fans updated and such...I always loved it when they'd update their website with a new Cheetah video

the new ava album is coming out in a few months as well... cant wait for that

If I read this two months ago, I'd probably express a verbal "PSSH, EH!" But now, after hearing song clips, reading about Ilan and others joining/giving input, I too, am excited for AVA. Which I NEVER thought I'd ever say.