PO: The Lawrence Arms - Metropole + News From Yalta 7"

Kings Road said on Twitter a little while ago they are coordinating with the band and it should be back for sale soon. I'm guessing they're figuring out another variant to put up.

Yeah I don't know if they really went through 800 of these that quickly. Maybe some were being saved for the band to sell (on tour maybe?) and now they're going to do another variant.

Saw it was gone again from the US store, so I ordered the LP+7" from the EU store. $30 is more than I wanted to pay, but I do love me some Larry Arms.

Pretty sure that's how it's pronounced. Maybe with less of a pause between the syllables.

BK said in an interview that he got the name from a hotel called Hotel Metopole in Italy that he stayed at. Admittedly lame topic for me to bring up.

Damn. I just emailed KRM to see if they can switch my order to the orange and black combo. I doubt they will do it, but couldn't hurt to ask!

Buy it and then ask for a refund on the other order. You could even call them with the number provided in the checkout e-mail. Just have your order # ready.

from twitter: "Clarification on @TheLawrenceArms - The orange 7" is SOLD OUT. Only black is left. That's the only option sold out currently!"

Thanks for this info.  I guess I can stop refreshing the page every so often to see if it would pop back up and then debating about cancelling/reordering just to get the orange 7".