PO: The Lawrence Arms - Metropole + News From Yalta 7"

Same here. Damn, this can't be real!

I'm going to hope that this is just an error of some sort...

edit: @kingsroadmerch posted this on their twitter page

We're working on getting some more LPS for @TheLawrenceArms ready for ordering by tomorrow morning. Please check back in the morning!

Yes.Yes.Yes.Yes.Yes.

Fucking Finally. Can't wait. I'm getting a Greatest Story vibe with the released song (and the fact that Brendan mentioned recording sound bits in italy for in between songs on the vice interview).

That sounds more like Calcutta to me. The only difference is that while they are both singing, Brendan's vocals are way quieter than Chris's.

I listened to that song once and that's it until the LP comes.

^ Did you order from the US store?

Euros make sure to order from the EU store:

http://eu.kingsroadmerch.com/epitaph-records/?id=2234

this is exactly what I'm talking about. the Euro site is more expensive than the US site (besides shipping). What's 28.99 in the US store, should be 21 Euros in the EU store not 29,90 which is 40 dollars. Fucked up.

this is exactly what I'm talking about. the Euro site is more expensive than the US site (besides shipping). What's 28.99 in the US store, should be 21 Euros in the EU store not 29,90 which is 40 dollars. Fucked up.

Assuming everything is manufactured in the US and then sent to the European distro hub, it should cost a bit more. Probably not quite that much though.

Well, why should they lower the prices? It's not like the records are overpriced at KRM EU - 16€ for an LP is quite reasonable. You may have noticed that virtually everything - electronics, clothing, vinyl, etc. - is cheaper in the US, since labour costs and sales tax are not as high as in Europe.

yep, but on the other hand it's the same company and the same records, it's not like there is a 3rd party involved. Some distros can have 13-14 Euro LPs which they bought from a label. So all in all it's pretty fucked up that in the US they charge 28.99 and in Europe 40+ for the same damn product, which they just sent over in a bulk. 

Not to mention they "everything for the customer" communication.

Saw it was gone again from the US store, so I ordered the LP+7" from the EU store. $30 is more than I wanted to pay, but I do love me some Larry Arms.

I wonder how many people are gonna pronounce the title of this record like it rhymes with "metro hole".

Pretty sure that's how it's pronounced. Maybe with less of a pause between the syllables.