SRC 2014 Subscription Vol 1

schomin

What EXACTLY are you referring to?

The only release date we have announced is Juliana Theory? Otherwise we have just announced titles and noted we are working on them for a

spring ish release. Test pressings are done on all our releases before pre orders/ release date set.

i haven't ordered much from you, but when i have. EVERY release was delayed and announced at the last minute. 

you don't get a clean slate after each release. 

Shit happens, man.

There is absolutely no reason to jump down anyone's throat for things that are out of their control.

I've had minor issues with SRC in the past and it's been well noted that they have only done right by me (and more).

They've got passion for what they're doing and they're putting things in the works that people might not get otherwise. Maybe communication isn't always what you want it to be but they're trying and doing one hell of a job not only with their own releases...but selling other releases as well.

If you're upset with how something is being done, don't support it.

It really is THAT easy.

At the end of the day, remember that you attract more with honey than you do vinegar.

(I'd add in the part about flies but no one actually wants to attract flies. Let's be real.)

it's really not a big deal. i don't think SRC needs you defending them. there's plenty of people here who will throw their money at $80 reissues. 

i do in-fact have problems with how they do some things and they run a message board where people can discuss those things. 

i'm way more likely to defend the little guy or allow new people to understand that this is a normal thing to happen in these parts. 

you can look at me as a real mean big guy, stepping on little SRC... but i did not get inappropriate, i did not spew hate. i brought up some very real constructive criticism. 

but seriously johnnystorm... having problems with some ethics here makes me an asshole? keep sticking up for SRC... it's so punk rock, you guys.

You're right, they can absolutely stand their own ground and don't need me defending them.

They didn't ask me too, but I wanted to because as I've said...they've done nothing but right by me.

I was raised to back up people who treat you well and have good ethics, Dutch country style.

So I will continue to have the back for anyone who deserves to have my support.

it's really not a big deal. i don't think SRC needs you defending them. there's plenty of people here who will throw their money at $80 reissues. 

i do in-fact have problems with how they do some things and they run a message board where people can discuss those things. 

i'm way more likely to defend the little guy or allow new people to understand that this is a normal thing to happen in these parts. 

you can look at me as a real mean big guy, stepping on little SRC... but i did not get inappropriate, i did not spew hate. i brought up some very real constructive criticism. 

but seriously johnnystorm... having problems with some ethics here makes me an asshole? keep sticking up for SRC... it's so punk rock, you guys.

Dude, it seems like you are negative on almost all the threads i post on. What's up with that?  I do love your sig gif though!

Also, you may not have spewed hate but your words were dripping with it. The negative vibes radiated from your post and people will not respond kindly to that.

Honey not vinegar blah blah blah.

i feel bad for you if me criticizing SRC really offends you.

Unless I missed something and SRC gives free stuff to people who defend and upvote them?

Dude, it seems like you are negative on almost all the threads i post on. What's up with that?  I do love your sig gif though!

joke: maybe you just post in shitty threads.

but in all seriousness.. i have no problem calling people out when i think it's necessary and i have no problem admitting when i'm wrong. i don't hide behind my anonymous username like many people. in fact i'm pretty easy to find. 

i guess sometimes my sarcasm or constructive criticism really offends people, but i'm usually quick to explain if someone's confused. 

a handful of people here think i'm super mean. though i usually just call out the big guys. people thought i was mean when i called out virgil for not paying people for consignment. people thought i was mean for calling out whatever that afs guy was for the shit he pulled. (no! he'll come through... blah blah blah).

I'm not really offended that you don't like SRC, I don't like that you're saturating these boards in negativity and then completely shitting on people who stand their ground on the issue.

It's funny that you're insulting me and saying that I'm the offended one, when you're sitting here trying to defend your bad attitude.

Nothing. Please say nothing and let this argument end.

You don't have to agree with me or even see my angle, you just need to move on.

Though I will say that you've stated that you only call out the big guys, which makes me wonder how much you actually know about the company you're trying to criticize.

Nope, that was more of a rhetorical question. But if you want to answer, feel free.

I wasn't trying to start a fight, just trying to back up some hardworking people that I believe in.

I don't know who you are and quite honestly, I don't think I want to.

I'm not judging your life or who you are as a person, I'm simply stating that I do not like the energy you're putting out in the open.

Nothing. Please say nothing and let this argument end.

You don't have to agree with me or even see my angle, you just need to move on.

Though I will say that you've stated that you only call out the big guys, which makes me wonder how much you actually know about the company you're trying to criticize.

He is not going to quit, he is a professional troll!