PO: Modern Baseball - You're Gonna Miss It All - Out 2/11/14 via RFC

the only justification for that price point would be if hot topic does have an exclusive green/white variant that is different from the one RFC was selling. if this is just the variant that was up for presale at RFC then that is just ridiculous. especially considering interpunk has it for $9.25 before shipping.

the only justification for that price point would be if hot topic does have an exclusive green/white variant that is different from the one RFC was selling. if this is just the variant that was up for presale at RFC then that is just ridiculous. especially considering interpunk has it for $9.25 before shipping.

I just checked it and Interpunk has it for $14.50 plus shipping.

But yeah, $20 for this record seems a bit ridiculous.

Having an exclusive variant is not justification for that high of a price point.

Hot Topic has been real hit or miss with their pricing lately. Probably still trying to get the vinyl division out of the red from the hot cash days.

I can't confirm or deny this, but a few years ago when HT's only carried cds, my friend who worked there said that the music section is actually sold at a loss. All of the profit comes from t shirts and all the other crap in the store. I don't know if this is even true, or if this holds true now that vinyl is a big seller for them.