Instagram Record A Day

IanRees

the only pic of a record I've taken on the player was my picture disc because there's no album cover. otherwise, i get better pics if I put it on the floor or dining table because of the way my set up is oriented. it doesn't always mean I don't listen to whatever I've pulled out though.

I had a few people tell me they were interested in what I would post each day for this challenge. I don't think it's too much if it's only one post per day. I had to unfollow some guy who would spam the feed with 10 pics of his dogs each day. and then I have friends who post 5 pics a day of their kids, I feel like that's way worse because they all seem exactly the same.

Really wasn't expecting there to be this big of a rules committee for this.

True, when you break it down, it is YOUR instagram account people. You have free range to take any pic you want and post it any way you want, with any filter… If you like what people are doing, follow em, if not, don't.

I'm having a lot of fun doing this, it's nice to be following some VC members who actually care about records because most of my friends aren't as into it. Lost a few followers, probably people I didn't know anyway. At the end of the day, what is one record post a day? If it's bothersome, fuck em!

People take their social networks too serious. You should know what kind of stuff what people are going to post by their interests.

I post Records, hockey related stuff, my dog and random adventures w/ a girlfriend. If any of those bug anyone is bugged by those and tell me theyre gonna unfollow me my response would be "good, i don't follow you anyways". Im kind of a dick though.

People take their social networks too serious. You should know what kind of stuff what people are going to post by their interests.

I post Records, hockey related stuff, my dog and random adventures w/ a girlfriend. If any of those bug anyone is bugged by those and tell me theyre gonna unfollow me my response would be "good, i don't follow you anyways". Im kind of a dick though.

It's not like it's a huge secret what most people post on their Twitter and IG anyways.

Hell...mine are pretty clear: I'm posting shit about Converge, Nine Inch Nails, records, and Taylor Swift. Duh!

Posting nothing but pics of your food, selfies (I fuckin' hate that word/term), and pets (esp. cats) is boring and annoying as shit.

But...that's my opinion...post whatever the fuck you want that makes you happy. If people are gonna get their panties in a twist over a month-long run of records pics, then they can get proper fucked and weren't your friends to begin with.

I think selfies are great, self love is a very important thing.

That being said, I do prefer having a variety of photos. 
I treat all social media like an open diary and take it all pretty lightly. 

Not sure why people care what other people do with their things, 
or rather...voice their opinions over it? If you don't like it unfollow, etc. etc. etc.