PO: Mew - Frengers (SRC 2xLP Reissue)

the original sells for $300 and you are lucky if you can even find one. this is a double LP with bonus tracks, and people are complaining about $30. this is the best thing SRC has ever/will ever put out.

how much do you guys think this should cost?

Yikes, never thought I would see you use such crappy reasoning to defend SRCs prices.

Yikes, never thought I would see you use such crappy reasoning to defend SRCs prices.

it's really not that crappy. i think $30 is more than i'd like to pay. i think a more fair price is $20-25 max for a double LP. But if i were most people who have wanted this album for years and decided $300 was too much to pay, I think I'd settle at the $30 and not say "i'll wait for it to be $10". I'm just saying, people eat up a blink 182 variant that cost $45, but complain about $30 when it should be a few bucks cheaper. 

to sum up... $30 is overpriced, but saying "i want this, but not at [that] price, when the other option is $300+, is ridiculous.