PO: NOTHING - Guilty of Everything LP

It's amazing how a reference to My Bloody Valentine makes everything immediatly more interesting. I found out about them through Whirr and thought they were about the same musical approach. But I've listened to their latest release through Bandcamp and it didn't hook me up at all, perhaps I was expecting something else, I thought it was much more in the punk than in the shoegaze vein, things were a bit bland.

But this sample is actually pretty better. Perhaps I'll order it along with that Death Of Lovers LP, will try to find a place that carries both.

Really, really tempted to hop on the deluxe. First time hearing the band, but these two tracks rule. It's just so hard to blindly drop 30 bucks on a record for a band you know so little about. Only thing that's kind of pushing me to it is that worst case scenario there'll be someone willing to take it off my hands pretty easily.

Really, really tempted to hop on the deluxe. First time hearing the band, but these two tracks rule. It's just so hard to blindly drop 30 bucks on a record for a band you know so little about. Only thing that's kind of pushing me to it is that worst case scenario there'll be someone willing to take it off my hands pretty easily.

'srealllly goooood! :)

• 2 weeks later...

If it wasn't ten dollars more than the standard edition I would have gone for it already, it's just tough picking something up like that when there's a standard version for that much less.

that deluxe edition is quite nice indeed but way overpriced. the die-cut cover is absolutely beautiful, but I just do not need a NOTHING slip mat. *sigh*