PO: NOTHING - Guilty of Everything LP

This record is packed full of hooks. It's super good.  Kind of like a punkier Slowdive. Problem with most shoegaze revival bands is lack of quality songs. They get the sound down and may tweak it in an interesting way but the songcraft just doesn't hold up.  That's one reason why it was so great to have my bloody valentine back this year. 

That review is funny, "Before he met co-writer and guitarist Brandon Setta, for example, frontman Dominic Palermo once served a 2-year prison sentence for a stabbing," So, am I supposed to be impressed that he didn't finish the job AND got caught? Did they include this fun street cred fact in their bio sheet?

This record is caught up in the hype machine and I don't know if it really deserves this much attention. Maybe I need to listen to the leak.

Record release show.

If anyone happens to go and feels like hooking a brotha up w/ a special version for the show of the record, I'd be ever so grateful. And pay of course. Duh!

;)

getting next in line for that rec release version if anyone can help me out. just listened through and this is so good, glad I got the deluxe.

Thirdsies, here. And I tip well, too. And I can spot in advance if necessary. And do I get any brownie points for hookin' up 8 Caspo brothas for an Aussie variant of Waking Season ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I never know where leaks are :unsure: and try to hold out for vinyl, but I caved today when they announced NPR is streaming it.

Nothing is definitely on a roll, got that mojo thing going. Relapse was smart to pick them up, and True Widow as well. (edit for spelling)

http://www.npr.org/2014/02/23/279147672/first-listen-nothing-guilty-of-everything