Game of Thrones: Season 4 (NO SPOILERS BOOK-READERS!)

It was never about himself or Tyrion. It was always only about revenge. It's the entire reason he came to King's Landing... the sending of Cersei's daughter to Dorne and having some of the Martell's at the palace was his excuse for being there.

Tyrion just didn't realize it wasn't about him until he heard Oberyn demanding his confession.

Tyrion's face when he realized what was actually happening should be it's own gif.

Don't view if you haven't seen S4E9!

Do you think Ygritte would have killed/tried to kill Jon if she hadn't been mortally wounded by that arrow?

Nah, she had that look, she would've let him live.

Yup. They were in loooooooooove.  :wub:  :D

Pretty surprised they dedicated a whole episode to that and there is still more to come. There is a lot to cover before the season ends. Just hope they can squeeze it all in. 

Heard the season finale is gonna run 66 minutes, or about 8 minutes over the usual.

Giants and their mammoths were neat-o, Sam and Gilly kiss was great, but I got bored by a lot of the fighting.  Felt more light a big-budget movie at times and less like the more intimate show that GOT usually is.  

Still a fun episode.  

That's kinda what's great about having a massive long running series.  They don't need to use and abuse the CGI all the time and the episode or 2 per season that they do, it's a nice breath of fresh air and a great change of pace.  There's really no purpose to GoT unless there are gonna be some great battles sprinkled in throughout.  Thought this episode was extremely well done.

There was a great, long, single shot toward the end of the episode that was really well done.

Came here to say that. I'm no film buff or anything, but I'll be damned if I didn't thoroughly enjoy the long shot and the choreography that was involved. Very well done episode, though I will miss his two friends (I can't say I didn't see it coming.)

Came here to say that. I'm no film buff or anything, but I'll be damned if I didn't thoroughly enjoy the long shot and the choreography that was involved. Very well done episode, though I will miss his two friends (I can't say I didn't see it coming.)

Indeed. Reminded me of the scene in Goodfellas where Ray Liotta took his future wife on a date and they are walking in through the kitchen.