Game of Thrones: Season 4 (NO SPOILERS BOOK-READERS!)

tumblr_n5fj624VxE1qjvcyho1_500.gif

Ugh her mouth/teeth combo. Also, do we really need to use spoiler tags for things that have happened several episodes ago? I'd like to just freely post without having to second guess myself!

haha we shouldn't have to, but after the huge shit fit that was thrown earlier in this thread (by one person in particular, haha), i'm very very very careful about what i post in this one.

Didn't she say in an earlier episode that she was the one that poisoned her husband Jon Arryn?  They make it pretty clear in the show that her and Petyr are the catalyst for pretty much everything that has happened.

Yes. It was all under Petyr's diection/influence. It pretty much makes him at this point the greatest and most conniving puppet master ever. He has orchestrated so many events and manipulated people all with the end game to be the most powerful. As least as he has said many times prior. 

The only problem here is that they couldn't have set up, or even anticipated Bran getting kicked out of the tower by Jaime Lannister.  Guess Petyr kind of got lucky with that event happening, as that seemed more important in getting the Lannisters and Starks fighting.  

haha we shouldn't have to, but after the huge shit fit that was thrown earlier in this thread (by one person in particular, haha), i'm very very very careful about what i post in this one.

oh come on  :rolleyes:  its common sense what spoilers are, isnt it?  something that already happened in previous episodes... is not a spoiler, and doesnt need the tags.  talking about something that hasnt happened yet, talking about what happens later in the books, anything that ruins the storyline, thats a spoiler and should be hidden.  

I just use the rule of thumb to not read this thread until ive watched the episode so not to ruin anything

Do I need to put y'all in a time-out?!?!

If we're going to come in here and act like children, then you'll be treated as such.

I understand that a lot gets lost in translation when posted on here. But goddamnit, to think that every single thing is a spoiler, c'mon!!!

From here on out, if someone feels the urge to post anything close to a spoiler, then tag it with the spoiler hidden box thing. Now if you click on that after being posted and you get pissed that you read it, then don't blame anyone else but yourself. This is for everyone, generally speaking.

Also. Reading back on what biodigitaljazz wrote about the necklaces and the chain of events, to me it doesn't come across at all as any type of spoiler from the book. If there were any. That post comes across as a guess and a commentary of previous events and how they could have been in place in this most recent episode.

I dont care what you do, you can speculate all you want about whatever you want, if you think its a spoiler just throw tags around it.  its not that hard

i put spoiler tags on what i posted because the person i was quoting did, and i got an eye roll from you. COME ON GUYSSSSS i'm just trying to err on the side of caution for your benefit. no need to get all eye roll-y with me!

you didnt get the eye rolls because you tagged something as a spoiler, you got eye rolled because of your shit-storm reasoning and not, I dunno, just to be courteous

was doing it to be courteous even before oonnneeeeee person threw a hissy fit. i am still doing it to be courteous, but i am now even more paranoid as a result of that ruckus, that's all!