They did the same thing with Brooklyn and Sleep on Louder Now, in my opinion they were better than most of that album and I really like that album a lot. I read somewhere that they covered The Downeaster Alexa, has that popped up anywhere?

That would be interesting to hear. That is my favorite Billy Joel song, well, tied with This Is The Time.

Digging this album so far on first listen. Really like the lyrics to "they don't have any friends, better homes and gardens, and nothing at all".

Also, my red/white smash is almost completely white on one side but has a little more red on the other than some of the ones posted here. I really want that splatter though, hoping they break up the bundle soon.

Anyone know what the merch table is like on tour?

Saw them last night in Salt Lake City. In terms of vinyl, they had "Happiness Is" and the 10 year anniversary of TAYF acoustic album. $20 each. Didn't inquire about color, but there wasn't anything noted at the table that they were a special tour pressing. Lots of shirts and sweatshirts.

Saw them last night in Salt Lake City. In terms of vinyl, they had "Happiness Is" and the 10 year anniversary of TAYF acoustic album. $20 each. Didn't inquire about color, but there wasn't anything noted at the table that they were a special tour pressing. Lots of shirts and sweatshirts.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm half wondering/betting they brought black on tour. Every bundle with a black LP on merchnow appears to be "sold-out" but I really doubt they ran out of black. Anyway, for $20, I think I'll take that chance when I see them in a couple weeks. Really do want the red w/ black splatter and flicker, fade 7" though. 

By chance, did they have the pint glasses  on tour? hah

Thanks for the heads up. I'm half wondering/betting they brought black on tour. Every bundle with a black LP on merchnow appears to be "sold-out" but I really doubt they ran out of black. Anyway, for $20, I think I'll take that chance when I see them in a couple weeks. Really do want the red w/ black splatter and flicker, fade 7" though. 

By chance, did they have the pint glasses  on tour? hah

Don't remember seeing any of the pint glasses.

did they have anything funny/weird/promotional? example: bayside for some reason had cult coffee bags made.

Nope. They had lots of different t-shirts (including one with tour dates, pretty rare anymore) and sweatshirts. On the table they had the 2 previously mentioned records (maybe CDs of these albums?) some stickers, buttons, and a tour poster. I think that's it.