Get back to work, lady :) I'd probably do that, ticket to the show and a record for 30??

You're not the boss of me! I do what I want!!  :P  I can't decide... Limited, hand numbered white variant or the HT gold with black marble variant? That HT variant sounds freaking sweet, but how much is it gonna cost? Decisions Decisions...

So I'm seeing an economy shipping option of 2-3weeks for $9.99 or priority for $13.99 in addition to the $3 fee, why so pricey?

Shipping should only be $3.00 (economy). That's the only option I was given. I just tried it again to see if it had changed, and it was still only $3.00. You live closer than I do. I'd clear your cart and try again.

I haven't been keeping up with this thread but I thought the standard vinyl edition was supposed to be solid opaque red. Now merchnow listings are all for black vinyl or those expensive colored vinyl bundles. Considering grabbing the LP+7" bundle. Haven't really cared about TBS since Louder Now and I was not very impressed with that one overall. There were a few key tracks. The very last song on any any TBS LP is usually golden. Haven't even heard S/t yet.

wow this is record has gone vinyl crazy. there was the red, black/red splatter, and black/red melt pre-ordered through merch now. then there was the hot topic exclusive, the looney tunes exclusive, and now a black one from merch now....so 6 color choices SO FAR. the bigger fans of this band must be really happy or really bumbed how much money they have to spend to get them all.

Banquet in the uk have an exclusive transparent gold.

yes it does give choices but it reminds me of Brand News LP that had like a bakers dozen of colors, I just think its too many, it should be a simpler choice "standard black" or "special color" IMO but it seems no one agrees with me on that so I guess I am an island standing alone.

I'm completely with you on that but labels know that they can press many multiple colors and a single fan will purchase multiple copies on different colors. Its rather genius really but I've become more of a fan of simple black.

wow so that's 7 that we know of and maybe more to come? that is over doing it IMO. I say a standard black and one special color is all there really should be for any band....I thinks its pretty wrong when they release too many colors knowing that the hardcore fans will buy them all.

The industry is a business too. It can't just be about the music. Call it a sad truth, but it will still happen regardless.