What was your last "why the fuck did i buy that" record?

I really liked the new Purling Hiss album so I bought the rest of their albums...everything except for the new one basically sounds like it was recorded on a TDK tape from 50 feet away....I got rid of them on discogs the next day for half of what I paid for them...I felt bad for the person who bought them

A good amount of my tradelist. But what comes to mind first is...

Gatsby's American Dream - Ribbons & Sugar

Bright Eyes - The People's Key

RFC 2012  7" Subscription (I dislike most of the bands, copies were put up individually afterward which would've saved me some money)

And I bought a ton of black metal records one night when I was really feeling black metal. I don't know why I bought the majority of them.

A good amount of my tradelist. But what comes to mind first is...

Gatsby's American Dream - Ribbons & Sugar

Bright Eyes - The People's Key

RFC 2012  7" Subscription (I dislike most of the bands, copies were put up individually afterward which would've saved me some money)

And I bought a ton of black metal records one night when I was really feeling black metal. I don't know why I bought the majority of them.

I would be interested in Gatsby! 

Aw. I've actually been meaning to buy this.

I would be interested in Gatsby! 

I got caught up in the hype of the release and bought the album but then never cared enough to listen to more than just part of it. I liked Volcano a bit though, which is why I bought Ribbons and Sugar in the first place.

I'll give it another chance and decide if I want to keep it. If not, I'll try to let you know.

Green Day. Uno, Dos, and Tre. I got excited over a new GD record, bought Uno, and thought, might as well get the whole color set. Those records fucking blow and I cringe a bit when I skim past them when I'm looking for something to put on. Can't bring myself to sell them though. No idea why...

that fucking Taking Back Sunday - We Play Songs RSD release

Yeah...okay...I love Taking Back Sunday, but that record sucked. Especially since TAYF10 came out.

The dumbest thing I ever bought was ØØ Void by Sunn O))). Don't have any idea why I when I would actually sit down and spin that one.

These came to my mind immediately:

Alkaline Trio - From Here To Infirmary

Chasma - Declarations of the Grand Artificer - still have to give this one a second listen

Eksi Ekso - Brown Shark, Red Lion - probably due to my TMS addiction...still don't enjoy it

Explosions in the Sky - Prince Avalanche OST - still can't believe I ordered this! Boring as hell and easily their worst output!

God is an Astronaut - Origins - same as EITS

The Hirsch Effekt / Zinnschauer 12" Split - WTF did I buy this???

Kvelertak - Kvelertak - bought this in a record store only to not walk out without buying something...WTF?!

The Prize Fighter Inferno – Half Measures 10"

Windmills by the Ocean - II

These came to my mind immediately:

Alkaline Trio - From Here To Infirmary

Chasma - Declarations of the Grand Artificer - still have to give this one a second listen

Eksi Ekso - Brown Shark, Red Lion - probably due to my TMS addiction...still don't enjoy it

Explosions in the Sky - Prince Avalanche OST - still can't believe I ordered this! Boring as hell and easily their worst output!

God is an Astronaut - Origins - same as EITS

The Hirsch Effekt / Zinnschauer 12" Split - WTF did I buy this???

Kvelertak - Kvelertak - bought this in a record store only to not walk out without buying something...WTF?!

The Prize Fighter Inferno – Half Measures 10"

Windmills by the Ocean - II

because it's awesome ;) I really like this one. Bought it because of THE, but actually love both sides.

I hate to say it, but I got that NOFX studio album Boxset, the signed version, and it's way cool, but every record I've played has skipped right out of the shrink-wrap.  I ponder just getting the regular black versions of all the records as long they don't skip.  Also, the box set came with tears on the front near the spine.

Also, The Breakfast Club OST.

I purchased Cynic's "Portal Tapes"

There's a reason why it wasn't originally released under the band name Cynic. It's awful.

Also that Animal Collective record I was told to buy, Merriweather Post Pavilion. Luckily I was able to sell that one off.

That reminds me, 'Centipede Hz' can be added to the list. Had an HMV voucher just as they were about to go bust so had to get shot of it. Bought that as I liked 'Merriweather...', total garbage.

comeback kid turn it around rsd and algernon cadwallader some kind of cadwallader.  I bought them on RSD cause the store I went to had nothing else I wanted, and I was sad and made the trek so I figured whatever.  And then I found out there was a store next door that had way more in stock of what I wanted and I bought more stuff there.