Robo Store overhaul! FLOOR Self-Titled 12"+7" repress, WILD SALES!

Wait, you think he's a tool? Sounds like a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.

The refund was issued - as it should've been - yeah. No one is out any money, so it all balances out. While I agree that most other labels would've included something like a 10% coupon for the mistake on their part, it isn't completely necessary.

What I have a problem with is a snarky remark like "guess we don't need your business anymore". I don't care if you're running a corporation or a lemonade stand -- that's a super unprofessional and petty thing to say, and a terrible frame of mind for any label to maintain. I love Robotic Empire; their selection and their prices are stellar. But that remark was pretty shitty on their behalf. Amnsty shouldn't have necessarily expected anything beyond a refund... but we should all expect to be treated like potential customers. Especially those of us who've supported the label for years.

Eat a dick Derek. I'd love love to meet you in person one day so I can personally shut your mouth. I come out to Cali fairly often to visit inlaws. Next time I'm out I'll hit you up, keyboard warrior.

194c79syc2t88gif.gif

Are you drunk-browsing VC again?  I implied that you were a tool after you deliberately called someone else one... and my claim is without hollow basis.  I don't run my mouth on message boards for the sake of a reaction.  I say what I mean and I mean what I say.  And when you threaten to meet up to resolve your frustrations through physical violence, then, yeah: you [and everyone else] can probably understand why you get called a tool.

Seriously, man, is that how you handle disagreements online?  I insult your internet integrity, and you respond by threatening to meet up in person and knock me out?  That's some big talk.  I'd expect it from a 12 year old, written somewhere in a slew of Youtube comments for the latest Limp Bizkit video.  And you're somehwere in your 30s?  I legitimately feel embarrassed for you, and also sorry for anyone who has to deal with your aggravation on a daily basis.  And while I'm addressing the topic, I'll say this: please stop PMing me to inquire about a possible meetup / beatdown.  You and me.  After school.  Behind the bus stop. -- that's some ridiculous middle-school behavior.  The fact that you're threatening to actually drive out of your way - while visiting friends and family - to "teach me a lesson" makes you the biggest "keyboard warrior" on VC, hands down.  Grow the fuck up already.

This Thread got funny fast.

[edit]

And you can piss off, nothingnatural, if you don't think my rant above was justified.  If you support such absurd behavior from Heaven, you're equally ridiculous.

So all of that sure is a thing.

I haven't gotten a cancellation yet. I'm assuming it's because I ordered a few more really cheap sale items and I'll get those without the floor CD. Either way, I'm stoked on the $.99 As the Sun Sets CD I piked up. I'd prefer to have it on vinyl, but sine my external hard drive and ipod were stolen a couple years ago, there's a metric fuck ton of music I lost and it'll be cool to have that album in some form.

Are you drunk-browsing VC again? I implied that you were a tool after you deliberately called someone else one... and my claim is without hollow basis. I don't run my mouth on message boards for the sake of a reaction. I say what I mean and I mean what I say. And when you threaten to meet up to resolve your frustrations through physical violence, then, yeah: you [and everyone else] can probably understand why you get called a tool.

Seriously, man, is that how you handle disagreements online? I insult your internet integrity, and you respond by threatening to meet up in person and knock me out? That's some big talk. I'd expect it from a 12 year old, written somewhere in a slew of Youtube comments for the latest Limp Bizkit video. And you're somehwere in your 30s? I legitimately feel embarrassed for you, and also sorry for anyone who has to deal with your aggravation on a daily basis. And while I'm addressing the topic, I'll say this: please stop PMing me to inquire about a possible meetup / beatdown. You and me. After school. Behind the bus stop. -- that's some ridiculous middle-school behavior. The fact that you're threatening to actually drive out of your way - while visiting friends and family - to "teach me a lesson" makes you the biggest "keyboard warrior" on VC, hands down. Grow the fuck up already.

The keyboard warrior strikes again. I didn't threaten you, I asked to meet in person. You must take that as a threat since you're a massive pussy, which you are. You've proven that. Keep posting all you want dude. The offer to meet is always there. Put your key strokes where your mouth is.

Grow up? You live on a board, behind a keyboard. Come on 5,000 posts guy. Get off the computer, meet folks in real time. OMG!! What a concept! You'll have some, "I'm bigger than you retort". Go for it, last word is all yours.

The keyboard warrior strikes again. I didn't threaten you, I asked to meet in person. You must take that as a threat since you're a massive pussy, which you are. You've proven that. Keep posting all you want dude. The offer to meet is always there. Put your key strokes where your mouth is.

Grow up? You live on a board, behind a keyboard. Come on 5,000 posts guy. Get off the computer, meet folks in real time. OMG!! What a concept! You'll have some, "I'm bigger than you retort". Go for it, last word is all yours.

Yeah, your tempting offer to meet up certainly sounded friendly.  Especially this bit;

I'd love love to meet you in person one day so I can personally shut your mouth.

Uhh...?

As far as "living" on these boards, this is my only account.  And I've had it for 5-6 years.  Can either of the same be said for you?

LOL. This is hilarious. Girl gossip! Lets share! I sooooo can't believe he did that.

Take note of how I didn't post the actual contents of the PM.

I got a downvote for saying I was gonna buy the thing? Come on now.

Anecdote: First record I ever bought off the internet was the Red Sparrows/Grails split from Robotic Empire. I lost the RS shirt that came with it and that still bums me out years later. I hold a neverending love for Robotic Empire.

Sometimes whiny, entitled customers need to be told to fuck off now and then.

Absolutely true.  I feel that exact sentiment on a routine basis.  But if I were to vocalize it, I'd lose my job.  It's a super petty thing to say from a business standpoint... regardless of how critical the customer may or may not be to your sales.