+Karma Train Giveaway [26] Circa Survive B-Sides + Marriages

Derek™

01MyvJJ.png

If you haven't listened to Tycho, you should probably fix that.  There's a very good chance you'll enjoy what you hear, at which point this giveaway will become incredibly beneficial to you.  danementzer is giving away not one but two of Tycho's releases on mint condition, sealed vinyl.  2006's Past Is Prologue, and this year's Awake.  Tycho is graphic-artist-turned-musician Scott Hansen and co., and they supply no shortage of chilly electronic beats and synths, woven between guitar and ambient.  Just in time for the tail-end of summer, this raffle will be drawn on Sunday evening.  Free shipping to U.S. residents – international members only have to cover the shipping on this one.

If anyone is wondering, I decided on Topshelf and The World is a Beautiful Place... - Whenever, If Ever, Pianos Become the Teeth - The Lack Long After, and Pianos Become the Teeth - Old Pride. There is so much awesome stuff in that store. I was tempted to grab Moving Mountains, You Blew It! and Caravels. I already have all 3 versions of Enemies, or I would have snatched that, too.

Enjoy my giveaway, I'm so excited to share some Tycho with the world!

Dane

If anyone is wondering, I decided on Topshelf and The World is a Beautiful Place... - Whenever, If Ever, Pianos Become the Teeth - The Lack Long After, and Pianos Become the Teeth - Old Pride.

All solid picks.  Nice haul.

I forgot to mention that the packaging for Past Is Prologue in this giveaway is massive.  It's almost like a hardcover book, and sits taller than most LP jackets.  Such a quality release.

Fuck. I so want in on Past is Prologue. Don't need Awake though.

I knew this would happen for someone (or vice versa).  We considered the possibility of two raffles and two winners, but agreed that it would make the giveaway process too convoluted.  You could easily give away Awake and throw in a little something extra, as to avoid rehashing the same raffle?  Just an idea.  Would hate to disqualify anyone because they already own great music.