2nd Press SOLD OUT: Right Away, Great Captain! Trilogy

RadDonut

I think it's funny that Halo 2 was called out in the Diiv thread for buying multiple copies of records to flip, and then we got young asshat here who also buys multiples copies of records for what reason? I don't know but he seems like a douche so I expect the worst.

I said it before, I like having an extra copy of my favorite records. 

I think it's funny that Halo 2 was called out in the Diiv thread for buying multiple copies of records to flip, and then we got young asshat here who also buys multiples copies of records for what reason? I don't know but he seems like a douche so I expect the worst.

Like Halo2, he also responds to every post. 

I'm stoked to have been able to order a copy through an easy route via email with him as I've been dying to own this for a long time, but I do hope more go online for the sake of you who are still hoping to snag one as fans. 

In Andy's defense, I could see him tweeting about putting more online, assuming mostly Twitter followers would be looking out for those copies and then realizing, "Hey, I could just sell these last remaining copies privately right here to fans so fuckers don't put 'em on eBay," which I get. 

I'm sure some people wanting to make a quick buck have thought about emailing him directly as well to get a copy.  Its not like only true fans can email the webstore.

No doubt. But it's probably a tad more secure than posting them on Bandcamp for flippers to buy 2 copies a piece with their friends or whatever. He could have also only responded to emails that showed a genuine desire to own the album. We can speculate all day.