RSD - Sunny Day Real Estate / Circa Survive Split 7"

i'm 99.9% sure they only wrote one new song, and it is the one they played on tour.

According to Nate Mendal, they wrote most of an album. But if I had to guess, they most likely only recorded & are releasing the song they played live.

"We had an 'interesting' reunion experience a couple of years ago where we got together out of the blue and patched up old relationships and differences and just wanted to do some reunion shows. It turned out great and it was a lot of fun and we sort of accidentally wrote a song and we were like, 'OK, why don't we try to do a record?' We spent a lot of time writing an album's worth of songs and then went to record it in Los Angeles - all of the writing had been done up in the North West where most of the guys are located - and the recording process just... It just fell apart. So that was probably the end of that band - if we couldn't make any new music, what's the point?"

Via

Another RSD release tainted by Circa Survive.

I was a little offended because I'm such a big CS fan but then I thought "you know what, he's right.." Circa's last few releases have been sub par at best. If this split came out between Juturna and On Letting Go it would be a whole different ball game.

Any idea / list of stores that have done this in the past to get ahead on this? Mainly because I'm in Italy, although I suppose it will be impossible to snatch the /100.

StrictlyDiscs usually does something, Bull Moose did one, Looney Tunes, and there's some others I used last year but I can't remember. Once it gets closer there'll be announcements and such.