The Wonder Years - The Greatest Generation out May 14th

SRC have it on black for $15.99

It says it's on backorder and should be available in 3-5 days, so I assume they actually don't have it, unless SRC's backorder information is more accurate than most sites'.  Regardless, I'll wait to buy No Sleep since I have a discount code and I want to order other stuff from them anyway.

I dont know if it's been brought up yet, but this is available here for 13$: https://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=210693 5$ difference from merchnow and you can use SUN333 for a measly 3% off. 

Also does anyone have a copy of Suburbia they'd be willing to part with? I put off buying it multiple times, now I can't find it anywhere. Thanks!

Thinking about grabbing this from Interpunk (I've got some store credit from an order I had to cancel). Anyone know any variant information on the copies interpunk are getting? Same as Amazon probably?

Also listened to this song and it's good. But for some reason I'm just not super pumped for this record. I'm not sure my but I'm not like looking forward to the release date with anticipation like I am for other releases. That said I'll probably pick up the hot topic version.

Super pumped about the instores being small places. I'm definitely going to the Wilkes Barre date since I grew up going to that store. 

I wanna go to one but the two closest places are both two and a half hours away  :(

How come two of my favorite bands are doing cool shows around the same time yet neither comes close enough for me to go?

i can't believe hopeless is flipping its last copies of the blue variant. and for charity, no less. unbelievable!

bu really, i'm so glad to see all the auction items going for so much, especially the dangerous summer package. humans are capable of terrible things, but also amazing things, too. props to hopeless for doing what they're doing.

• 2 weeks later...