PO: The Sounds Of Animals Fighting - Tiger and the Duke / Lover, The Lord Has Left Us

Wish this wasn't the version of Chasing Suns that featured Craig Owens. Replacing his whiny girl voice was the best thing about the re-issue.

Also wish they had included the "Lover" version of The Heretic, being one of the only songs on that album I liked. Just glad some version of it's on here, though the extra sounds and beats don't do it any favors.

Probably cause the the lover version of the heretic is already on the LTLHLU that's being released? Lol

Wish this wasn't the version of Chasing Suns that featured Craig Owens. Replacing his whiny girl voice was the best thing about the re-issue.

Also wish they had included the "Lover" version of The Heretic, being one of the only songs on that album I liked. Just glad some version of it's on here, though the extra sounds and beats don't do it any favors.

neither of the studio versions of "chasing suns" feature craig owens....

Some of the information in this thread is incorrect. The interludes are not from the reissue. This is the original version of Tiger and the Duke complete with original mixes of the tracks and original interludes, except for the remix of The Heretic of course. I'm torn because I love the original version of the album, especially due to the nostalgia factor but the mixes are so much better on the reissue. I've also grown to love some of the new interludes. Altogether though I'm really pleased to finally own this on vinyl.

USPS tracking says I'll have my test presses today.. I'll take some pics if anyone's interested

Did you order both test presses? I ordered 'Lover' test months ago and have NOT received confirmation for that one, but I lucked out and picked up 'Tiger' test press last week and DID get conformation for that purchase.