This is definitely gonna be the album of the year, you guys!

The Paramedic is excited to announce the release of the band’s new album, 'Diary Of My Demons'. The 5 piece Dayton, OH natives will be releasing a regular and deluxe edition of the record, a follow-up to the group’s label debut, 'Smoke & Mirrors'. The standard edition will be a 10 track release, while the deluxe edition will contain 4 bonus tracks.  The sophomore album will be released in the Summer of 2014.

'Diary Of My Demons' sees a maturation and growth that has been unparalleled by the band. Vocalist and lyricist Michael Luciano commented, "This album was not for the faint of heart, and I think these songs are going to show that. 'Diary Of My Demons' is an album full of darkness, anger, sadness, and self-reflection. There were some things that I needed to get off of my chest, demons that I had to let go of. What better way to let them go than by sharing my demons with the world."

The Paramedic released its Bullet Tooth debut album 'Smoke & Mirrors' in October 2012, which peaked at #8 on the iTunes Metal Chart. The group toured in support of the release with Dance Gavin Dance, A Lot Like Birds, The Bunny The Bear, and more, including an appearance at 2013’s South By So What Festival in Texas.

Living the dream is a philosophy that Michael Luciano and the guys thrive to live out on a daily basis and will have nothing stand in their way. Against his parents' wishes, Luciano dropped out of college to pursue his dream of making it in the world of music. This intense internal struggle has made Luciano’s lyrics a personal one-of-a-kind statement that range from raising awareness towards rape to standing up for what you believe in. Judging by the nearly 500,000+ views of their cover of Lil’ Wayne’s “6 Foot 7 Foot” on YouTube and their 57,000 fans on Facebook, all of the hard work and life altering decisions have been worth it.

"With 'Diary Of My Demons', we wanted to define who we are as a band. We pushed our boundaries musically and lyrically to tap our true potential and I think these songs truly show it,” adds guitarist/songwriter Jake Nolan.

In early 2012, the bands' dream finally came together when New Jersey based record label, Bullet Tooth, signed The Paramedic to a deal. Joining other acts such as Affiance, Throw The Fight, Death Ray Vision and more, the band is sure to reach new audiences that they only ever dreamed about. “It’s been our dream to not only be signed to a label, but also to a label that we know and trust and with Bullet Tooth, we know we are getting just that” said vocalist Michael Luciano. 

The band is preparing for future tour dates (TBA) and Luciano goes on to say “We could have never done this without the help of a reputable label and now that we have the backing of an amazing label, we plan on making nothing but the best for our fans. We cannot wait to see what the future holds.”

The Paramedic "Diary Of My Demons" (Summer 2014)

1. Prologue

2. Have A Nice Day

3. Who I've Become

4. Proud

5. Make Me Feel

6. Lying To A Liar

7. Fire Red

8. I've Been There

9. Captivate

10. My Life In A Bottle

The Paramedic is:

Mike Luciano - Vocals

Jake Nolan - Guitar

Sean Salasny - Guitar

Colten Terrell - Drums

Brandon Wallace - Bass

Living the dream is a philosophy that Michael Luciano and the guys thrive to live out on a daily basis and will have nothing stand in their way. Against his parents' wishes, Luciano dropped out of college to pursue his dream of making it in the world of music. This intense internal struggle has made Luciano’s lyrics a personal one-of-a-kind statement that range from raising awareness towards rape to standing up for what you believe in. Judging by the nearly 500,000+ views of their cover of Lil’ Wayne’s “6 Foot 7 Foot” on YouTube and their 57,000 fans on Facebook

What a fucking clown. As he pretends to stand for something let's remember this shirt:

int-1336094741.jpg

Then Let's ask our hero for a justification for this disgusting bullshit:

"

When did metal become politically correct? We are not a happy band. We connect with our fans, and sometimes we have to say things that everyone thinks but could never say in real life. Rock 'n' Roll is about being young, hating everything, and having a fucking blast. That is exactly what we do and we're not sorry. Our fans love the shirt, it's now on it's second pressing and is a top seller on MerchNow for the second time. As long as our fans love what we're doing, nothing else matters.

What a fucking clown. As he pretends to stand for something let's remember this shirt:

int-1336094741.jpg

Then Let's ask our hero for a justification for this disgusting bullshit:

"

When did metal become politically correct? We are not a happy band. We connect with our fans, and sometimes we have to say things that everyone thinks but could never say in real life. Rock 'n' Roll is about being young, hating everything, and having a fucking blast. That is exactly what we do and we're not sorry. Our fans love the shirt, it's now on it's second pressing and is a top seller on MerchNow for the second time. As long as our fans love what we're doing, nothing else matters.

picture isn't loading.  who is this guy, and what shirt?